• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Virginia has become like Illinois, with dc like chicago making the decisions. It does give you insight though on the political leaning of the people working for and running the federal government.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure they're still doing that... that was from March of 2018. But it would be pretty funny. Especially if you stepped out of the car after arriving and took off a jacket to reveal an NRA/2nd Amendment-themed shirt. :D

Well crap...I forgot to check the date.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Virginia is past protesting. These Democrats will follow through and the law enforcement will follow orders to keep their jobs. What's going to happen is they will confiscate millions of firearms destroy them before it reaches the SCOTUS. SCOTUS will overturn these laws but it will be to late. That is of course if the SCOTUS will even hear the case. It may choose not to.
    If I was a Virginian I'd be burying my soon to be so called illegal weapons now off property. If Virginians are not going to fight for their rights they could also put them up for sale on the internet, and make a small profit instead of losing everything.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Governor Northam may have to borrow Guard from Cuomo to enforce his bans and carry out confiscation. That’ll go over well, bunch of Yankees going down there...

Riot suppression 101, never use local cops to beat, brutalize, and kill their own neighbors. Ship someone else in to do the dirty work.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    0lpMtEB.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    He better watch talking about unborn children around that Governer !

Lots of people are angry about President DJT does it mean they should riot?

I have decided to get a t shirt that has the NRA on the front and Antifa on the back!

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Riot suppression 101, never use local cops to beat, brutalize, and kill their own neighbors. Ship someone else in to do the dirty work.
    Even the chi-coms had to replace Han troops with mongols at tienenman square.
    northram and other lib-tards thinking they can get NG troops to kick down pa-pa's door and kill him if he doesn't hand over his guns shows that they're stupid enough to try to follow through on their threat

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Governors Ralph really needs to dial down the rhetoric, I don't think he'll frighten anybody into going along with what he wants, just the opposite.

Top Bottom