• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    if caught carrying without it being strapped can get to be a headache . you will have to prove you didn't steal it off a venders table . how many carry their bill of sale ? most venders have a loaded gun under the table , so if you are scared of the big bad guy , one of the venders will protect you .

So the logic being you stole a gun, loaded, and had the correct holster for it? Do tell.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    WARNING!

I was there today setting up for the show this weekend. There is at least two different vendors selling counterfeit (fake) knives.:noway: This includes the following brands: Microtech, Busse, Chris Reeve, Spyderco, and others.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    WARNING!

I was there today setting up for the show this weekend. There is at least two different vendors selling counterfeit (fake) knives.:noway: This includes the following brands: Microtech, Busse, Chris Reeve, Spyderco, and others.

And that's why I only get my knives from Brad or Knife Lady!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    First off you have to know your knives to be able to spot "fakes" Ask questions about the knife/knives then fact check it. Shop around at other knife dealers and talk to them as well. Second no one else there will have the selection or the quality of knives that Brad and myself offers as well as fair prices. Yes most vendors are legit but it is ALWAYS good to know when some are not.
    Thanks Brad for making customers aware of this problem.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went this morning. Was a little disappointed in the reloading supplies (prices mainly but not a lot of selection either). But I did buy a knife from Brad! :ingo:

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Was there and it was small but overall it was a decent gun show. This one actually had more guns for sale unlike Kokomo. There was one dealer that had somewhat high prices akin to Gander Mountainish amounts. I did buy from Apache Armaments. I'm beginning to like their barrels and other stuff. A repeat customer! Only thing that they should do in the future is get better lighting. Areas by the wall was dim and hard to really look at their items.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Was there and it was small but overall it was a decent gun show. This one actually had more guns for sale unlike Kokomo. There was one dealer that had somewhat high prices akin to Gander Mountainish amounts. I did buy from Apache Armaments. I'm beginning to like their barrels and other stuff. A repeat customer! Only thing that they should do in the future is get better lighting. Areas by the wall was dim and hard to really look at their items.

Pretty much my sentiments as well. I picked up a couple of odds and ends but nothing major. Apache had a large assortment but didn't bite the bullet and get anything big from them.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I popped in for a while. An OK small show if you need something to do.

Bought a couple Izula from Brad. There were some deals, there were some crazy high prices. CCI 22LR that's on sale @ Gander Mountain (of all places) right now for $8.99 was going for $18 on one table. But there were also a few Ruger 10/22 for ~$225.

I had my eye on a old but still new in box 1st gen SS Ruger SP101 .327 Federal Magnum but holly cow @ $729!!! They can't possibly be worth that much more than the same thing in .357.

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I enjoyed going, it was small but worth the $5. However, I didn't see a single US Rifle Cal 30 M1 in the whole place. Been keeping my eyes open for a Winchester.......

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Worth $5, but very small. Had to look hard to find any good deals. Saw several Glock 42's going for $500 and similar deals. Ammo prices were atrocious. At the end of the show I saw a Glock 42 for $379.99, cheaper than pretty much anywhere, even online, so I picked it up. Very happy (or at least the wife will be for her birthday) :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pics or it didn't happen.

:D

And it's already tasted first blood! Unfortunately it was mine... cutting some insulation on some wire while putting up a security light and just barely poked myself with the tip of the blade. I can attest that it is indeed sharp!
    icon_lol.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom