• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anybody have a good selection of ammo cans?

I can buy 50cals locally but havent been able to find the larger cans anywhere. Anybody see any of the bigger cans?
    I only saw one guy that had some older 30 and 50 cal cans and judging by the prices he was pretty proud of 'em. I was hoping to find some too.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Took my older son (11) with me today, it was his first gun show. He really enjoyed it. It gave him a chance to see and ask about a lot of things that he wouldn't otherwise get to see. We picked up some 22LR ammo for their rifle, and after buying 200 rounds, the guy at the both gave me (for him since he's under age) a free 50 round box too. Unfortunately I forgot to grab his business card, but I hope to find him again at the next show. I was really impressed, actually felt like even though it was in a smaller building, had about the same amount of stuff (if not more) as the last 1500 show.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Way to go WT, I got my wife a G-42, she loves it, and the granddaughter too.

:yesway:

It was an interesting show, as much because of where it was held as anything. I grew up in Wanamaker and hadn't been back to the Marion County Fairgrounds in probably 30 years. While I've been to different parts of the area a few times since High School, it's still kind of odd when I'm back in the area. I just wish they had better prices on ammo. Last 1500 I went to, I found prices comparable with online prices. This show was way off, at least for 9mm, .40, .45 and .357 Sig. Didn't look at any other calibers.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    :D

And it's already tasted first blood! Unfortunately it was mine... cutting some insulation on some wire while putting up a security light and just barely poked myself with the tip of the blade. I can attest that it is indeed sharp! :):

Beautiful knife, congrats!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    LMK how you guys like the G-42.

I ran 50 rounds of midwest reman ammo through it yesterday without doing anything more than just taking it out of the box and it performed flawlessly. For the size of the gun, it was reasonably accurate. I'm not a fan of the Glock trigger, but the wife and I are both pretty happy with it thus far.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    I went to this show today as well. I was a bit surprised at the prices some of the stuff was way to high. I did buy one of the custom knives from the table on the first row. very nice knives and a great guy to deal with. The premium price for firearms and the ammo which was higher than cabelas was kinda of a bummer though.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I ended up getting most of what I wanted.

Longer style 50 cal can for 20
    G43 mag for 25
    8 boxes of royal 00 buck for 4 each
    2 boxes of federal flight control 00 buck for 4 bucks each ( Probably the best find i got )
    K-Bar Becker 2 from Brad for 85

I was happy with that considering the size of the show

Top Bottom