• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Bradis in Camby was one of the first to get them. I've been #1 on their waiting list to get the next one in, but it's been a few weeks now. I'm a little surprised they haven't called. I'll have to check up on them Monday. I want to snag one of these and get it over to the range. I may need a new cowboy hat to go with it, too! ;)

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Hold out a little longer. I'd bet they'll be common before too long. I'll post up whenever I see one or when mine comes in. Ruger is cranking these things out, I'm sure.

Good advice. Frankly, I'd hold out another year or two. Different colors will be offered, any potential bugs worked out, demand will drop and so will sale prices.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'm not seeing any of these nor hearing about them. Gunbroker now shows zero Wranglers for sale. Is anyone hearing of a problem? It seems supply has dried up and that's really not the way it goes with Ruger when they introduce a value priced gun. They should be everywhere right now. I'm really surprised I haven't been able to find one yet.

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    sddTcgd.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    An lgs owner told me that he's had plenty and if not sold before hitting the sales floor, they only last ~20 minutes.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    An lgs owner told me that he's had plenty and if not sold before hitting the sales floor, they only last ~20 minutes.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

Around here, they've put them on the shelves as they receive them, and same thing: 20 min and gone. However, they haven't seemed to be receiving any in the last few weeks, so that made me curious.

I sent Nate a PM to see if he has any info. Hopefully it is just a hot item and they are struggling to fill the orders.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I saw a bronze one at the 1500 on Friday for 210.00

Great! I just heard from Nate and he said the production line is "humming along" so it must be demand or distributor allocation. I'm betting I'll see it soon.

Love the bronze, btw. I'm picking up the first bronze or silver one that comes in at Bradis.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I saw a bronze one at the 1500 on Friday for 210.00

Price seems high, based on reports here. Granted, that's par for the course for my most recent gun show experiences - which is why I pretty much don't bother with gun shows anymore.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Meh. Supply and Demand 101. If an item is so popular that it is constantly out of stock at a given price, you can expect prices to rise. Bet they didn't have any problem selling it.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Checked in today and was told mine may be in this week! I'll report back if that is the case. They said Wednesday or Thursday they expect to receive it from the distributor, hopefully.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I've had no luck. Wrigley (My FW LGS of choice) says he can't even get a distributor to send him one.
    But he has promised his price will be $189 when he gets them.

I had money burnin' a hole in my pocket and he had a CZ 455 trainer on the wall. He knocked off another $20 and made it a deal I couldn't pass up. I figured at the rate things were going it wouldn't be too hard to save up the money for a Wrangler for when they finally make an appearance.

Top Bottom