• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I talked to Bob (Plainfield Shooting Supplies) this afternoon. He said he has only one on order (black), and doesn't yet know what the price will be. He said that he hopes after the NRAAM furor dies down, he'll be able to get a better idea from distributors when he'll be able to stock them.

But, if you want one (I'm waiting for a bronze one), you might want to give Bob a call around Tuesday.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I talked to Bob (Plainfield Shooting Supplies) this afternoon. He said he has only one on order (black), and doesn't yet know what the price will be. He said that he hopes after the NRAAM furor dies down, he'll be able to get a better idea from distributors when he'll be able to stock them.

But, if you want one (I'm waiting for a bronze one), you might want to give Bob a call around Tuesday.

He'll have it for $199, I'm sure. Rugers NEVER sell for MSRP.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    He's always the cheapest. Ask him what his markup is; he'll tell you. I think he told me it was something like 2% from the distributor price. I only ever buy from Bob.

Shop around, I found cheaper prices at other LGS, yeah 90% of the time you can't beat Bob's prices, but it is not a guarantee.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'll go with whoever has if first for $199. I like Bob, Fort Liberty, Copperhead Ridge, and Bradis. All have been good to me. There's also a little gun store in Camby. Nice folks, too.

My two oldest boys are dying for one of these, so I may wind up with 2 or 3. There's something special about cowboy single action and lever guns. Their would be a blast along with my Henry Golden Boy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm getting the silver one and I will call him Pinto and he will be a great companion.....

i-will-name-him-george-and-i-will-hug-him-14397454.png

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I bought my Single Six brand new in '05 for $326. No matter I bring to the range, the Single Six rides along, it's that much fun.

I'm super stoked about the Wrangler, but I'll wait a good while before getting one. Cerakote means more colors will be offered in the future to gin up sales once the new excitement has worn down. As an Army vet, I'd love to see an Olive Drab version. Also, Black Friday prices will make this an even better bargain.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I was in Hoosier Armory today and asked about the Wrangler. Their distributors do not have the Wrangler in yet... but they are coming. I put myself on a call list. I think I was told the price was gonna be $178 and change. Hoping they get them in soon.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    It looks cool and has an attractive price. Sure they will sell like flapjacks on Sunday. I would much rather carry a 22/45 lite in kydex.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This. Bob ain't a bad guy. But I do remember when the Ruger LCP first came out... MSRP and a smidge more... lol Supply and demand I guess...

Agreed, that and seldom is one place the cheapest for all things all the time. Bob does have good prices, but I still make sure I know what things are going for before I go in.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    They need to do the Bearcat next....

OMG this yes. I already have a couple of guns for my son stored away (he's 2.5, so I've got some time, lol) but the Bearcat's price kinda keeps me away (especially after I have a Smith revolver already for him). I do want to get a single action for him to match the Henry I have for him (along with a CZ rimfire and a WHOLE mess of ammo in 40mm cans...). Had nothing but bad luck with the Heritage junk...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Another review of the Wrangler, including some direct comparison with the Heritage Rough Rider.

[video=youtube;D3MypTZGv4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3MypTZGv4A[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom