New Mexico governor issues order to suspend open and concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well...
    I am SHOCKED.
    And not sarcastic shocked.

REALLY shocked.

I didn't think he even had that in him.

course, I STILL don't think he knows what "gun safety" is.
    I only knew one thing about him so not shocked because people can surprise me. I am surprised

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well...
    I am SHOCKED.
    And not sarcastic shocked.

REALLY shocked.

I didn't think he even had that in him.

course, I STILL don't think he knows what "gun safety" is.
    He's still an idiot. He still wants to take your guns. He just didnt think THAT was is the right way.

Kinda like a guy complaining you were shot to death... because he thought you should have been stabbed to death.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He's still an idiot. He still wants to take your guns. He just didnt think THAT was is the right way.

Kinda like a guy complaining you were shot to death... because he thought you should have been stabbed to death.

An idiot that is getting a lot of attention. Normalizing the dem version of "gun safety."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Haven't read this whole thread. Just checking in to see if she has been arrested yet for a conspiracy to violate constitutional civil rights.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is no way in hell this is enforceable without risking civil and criminal violations.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Another ignorant official thinking criminals are not going to use their firearms for 30 days...
    Hoggest saying what he did for election purposes perhaps. They always say crap, get elected and then go back to their original intentions.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Another ignorant official thinking criminals are not going to use their firearms for 30 days...
    Hoggest saying what he did for election purposes perhaps. They always say crap, get elected and then go back to their original intentions.
    The Gov. of NM has stated that she admits criminals will not follow her order.

There needs to be a foundation shaking response to this.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    There needs to be a foundation shaking response to this.
    Start by contacting the
    U.S. Attorney for New Mexico
    Alexander M.M. Uballez
    (505) 346-7274
    Fax: (505) 346-7296

Email: scott.howell@usdoj.gov

I think I may FAX.

Demand he defend the Constitution of the United States of America and charge the Governor with Deprivation of Rights under color of law. (United States Code Section 242 of Title 18)

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Start by contacting the
    U.S. Attorney for New Mexico
    Alexander M.M. Uballez
    (505) 346-7274
    Fax: (505) 346-7296

Email: scott.howell@usdoj.gov

I think I may FAX.

Demand he defend the Constitution of the United States of America and charge the Governor with Deprivation of Rights under color of law. (United States Code Section 242 of Title 18)
    The way i see it, if the people of that state can't do what your asking indiana to do, i sure as hell ain't going to deal with another states problems. Thats like asking indiana to contact those in commifornia. We have enough to deal with and keep here at home.you can't help those that don't help themselves!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The way i see it, if the people of that state can't do what your asking indiana to do, i sure as hell ain't going to deal with another states problems. Thats like asking indiana to contact those in commifornia. We have enough to deal with and keep here at home.you can't help those that don't help themselves!
    You really dont have 30 minutes or less in your week to send a quick email? Or less if somebody fires up an example and you send off a copy?

I mean, you could take the time out of one of your INGO sessions to do that instead.

It's not like he is suggesting you to take a day or two to go there and protest physically.

"... and when they came for me, there was no one left to speak out. "

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    If they get by with it there, they most defiantly will try it here and then everywhere.

Top Bottom