• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The mods took it away because it was being abused. The n00bs would come in, and get neg repped to oblivion based on one post. The fear is that it would turn people off or make us look unaccepting of new members. Now, if someone says something offensive or against INGO rules you must use the little triangle with an exclamation mark button to report the post to the mods. Also, I think there were a lot of people that just got into neg rep wars.

Utter garbage. How many newbs do we get on a weekly basis? And how many of them [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] got neg repped that badly that quickly? INGO [STRIKE]shows[/STRIKE] showed surprising restraint at the use of neg rep IMO.

Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    I have 30 posts now and feel good about it. My finger sure is sore from all this peckin around though. Well i'm gettin hungry now so i'm going to check my mail box.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I have 30 posts now and feel good about it. My finger sure is sore from all this peckin around though. Well i'm gettin hungry now so i'm going to check my mail box.

1281732474364.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's literally impossible to make everyone happy. Some people would complain about a free steak dinner. His complaint about the classified rules is unlikely to persuade us to change them, especially when done in such a confrontational manner.

You meen to tell me you guys have given some people free steak dinners?? how come I wasn't told about that!!! :D

Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In

What I mean is, I've had several important questions answered for me with only 30 posts. I hope that by the time I get 3000 posts, I can be a solid contributer on this site. You have taught me something tonight. I wanted to say this but didn't know how to quote. Took the dog out, came back inside and the quote button was staring at me. I belive you taught me this. thank you very much. I hope you can see clearly now, thanks again.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They should make it so anyone with a post count of 100 or more can be neg repped, that way we do not scare off the new people

Oh great, now another threshold we have to achieve. Would that have to be 100 total dbag posts, or would any posts count?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom