• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's kind of funny for me anyway to read the complaints about the 50 post rule. When I first signed on it was only 10 posts and I *****ed that was too many! Then they changed it to 50 posts. I understand the need to have some kind of threshold and now that I have safely surpassed it (2000+ posts) I support it. The easy way around it of course is the $10 site supporter fee.

Dang people if the 50 post thing gets your panties wadded wait'll you step off into the politics forum, or the 2nd amendment forum, or the break room forum . . . . .

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When I first signed on it was only 10 posts and I *****ed that was too many!

Back in the day, there was NO rule. And no dirty word filter. And pretty much no moderation...even though there were mods (some of the same ones).
    But then again, people weren't as snippy with each other and playground fights didn't break out as often as they do now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Back in the day, there was NO rule. And no dirty word filter. And pretty much no moderation...even though there were mods (some of the same ones).
    But then again, people weren't as snippy with each other and playground fights didn't break out as often as they do now.

You would have to start this **** again.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    nothingtoadd.gif

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I demand a mod read all my posts and count the good ones! Surely I have 50 by now. I wanna get on the classifieds and buy a Mosin!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Armed Eastsider = new guy from east central Indy? :dunno:

No, he was a member who thought INGO and a bunch of other web forums were his personal playgrounds and did his best to anger as many people as possible. He burned quite a few bridges along the way.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    What a tool. I'm not trying to get my 50 in.....I'm broke anyway! Two kids and a wife take all of my money (which is why my first handgun was a SW40VE and not the gun I really wanted......I just enjoy the debates and knowledge I am gaining by joining in. Some people are just too self-serving.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    What a tool. I'm not trying to get my 50 in.....I'm broke anyway! Two kids and a wife take all of my money (which is why my first handgun was a SW40VE and not the gun I really wanted......I just enjoy the debates and knowledge I am gaining by joining in. Some people are just too self-serving.

Problem I see is it is really easy to get 50 posts . INGO has a wide range of different topics. Getting 50 in a short evening session is no problem as we has seen with many posters.
    So to come here and complain about it, as the OP did, is jsut down right silly.

Top Bottom