• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    chriscrocker3.jpg

I'll see your Chris Crocker Classifieds, and raise you one Chris Crocker 50 Quality Posts.

Crocker1.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yea, more cry babies that don't like the rules and want everything free give him rep. Sure not something to be proud of.

I am the one who repped him out of the red zone. I hate to see new guys, even the complainers, get neg-repped into oblivion just because you can.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I take it one step further honestly. I try to avoid burning bridges with anyone, as you never know who they may know and how that connection could benefit or hurt you in the future.

+1 for INGO. :patriot: I think I'm going to like it here.

I try to avoid burning bridges in part for the reasons you enumerate, but also because I try to treat other people the way I would like to be treated. It has less to do with them than with the person I want to be.

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I'm new. There has been a few things I wanted to buy in the classified but I don't kind waiting. Plus I plan on being a site supporter. Which brings me to a question. Can I pay my $10 at the 1500? I know you won't have a table but I noticed someone is going to be there in a booth. Was gonna try to pick up some sway too :).

Ps I'm glad I found INGO met some great people. Shot some excellent guns and the forums are very helpful, and entertaining at times.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well if he would participate in any of the threads then he would have nothing to complain about. Anyone is welcome to participate so this is soley his choice to be or not to be. It does not take long to get your 50 posts in.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Yours is in the mail. I hope you like medium rare. I threw in a loaded baked potato and some salad, too.

I'd settle for the Bacon that is wrapped around the steak...I'm not picky!

Man, I just HAD to do it. I typed the word Bacon...now I'm going to have to fix myself a BLT with a pound of Bacon!:bacondance:

Top Bottom