• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was out this morning and ran into a buddy who told me of a new gun shop that will be opening soon just off eastern blvd. I drove by, and sure enough, it looks like he's almost ready to open the doors. The name was Falls City Firearms.:rockwoot:If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he worked at another shop locally a while back, and was a great guy to deal with.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Where is this at, more specifically? Towards the Lewis and Clark end of Eastern, or more towards the Spring Street end? Always ready to welcome a new gun store to the neighborhood.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Where is this at, more specifically? Towards the Lewis and Clark end of Eastern, or more towards the Spring Street end? Always ready to welcome a new gun store to the neighborhood.
    Sorta behind the KFC. Or, across Maple court from Michel Tire. There used to be a hair salon in there, and years ago it was a Roadrunner Video.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Where's it at down there? We were down at Keislers/Orions Monday morning, thinking about heading back down Friday to look at some shotguns. Didn't realize there was another store. :dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Where's it at down there? We were down at Keislers/Orions Monday morning, thinking about heading back down Friday to look at some shotguns. Didn't realize there was another store. :dunno:
    It's off Eastern blvd. The street it's on is Maple Ct, just behind KFC. There is a State Farm office right next to his parking lot. I might run into you Friday.:yesway:

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I stopped by today and he is still building his inventory. Seems like a nice guy and would be good to deal with. Says he is getting stuff in everyday and I can't wait to see what he gets.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    No, this guy is named Rick.

Noted, It will be great to have another local shop. I really miss 111 and regardless of any shady rumors or true accusations, I always had a good experience there and purchased several guns from them. Misty the new owner has a great shop in Louisville, but its 20 miles away and I live in Clarksville.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Noted, It will be great to have another local shop. I really miss 111 and regardless of any shady rumors or true accusations, I always had a good experience there and purchased several guns from them. Misty the new owner has a great shop in Louisville, but its 20 miles away and I live in Clarksville.
    Rick worked at 111 for quite a while, up until the last several months they were in Clarksville. I bought two guns from him, and he was very pleasant to deal with. I hope he does well.:yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom