• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ill have to stop by on monday coming home on my ride. I went right past that place like 5 times in the past month without noticing it. Also there is a military collector store right in front of providence HS that I saw today when I went to get my hair cut at shear magic. He had some t99 and t38 for either 125 or 250 I could remember exactly.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Ill have to stop by on monday coming home on my ride. I went right past that place like 5 times in the past month without noticing it. Also there is a military collector store right in front of providence HS that I saw today when I went to get my hair cut at shear magic. He had some t99 and t38 for either 125 or 250 I could remember exactly.
    I never knew there was a military store over there, my wife gets her hair cut at that place. I'll have to check that out.:ingo:

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I never knew there was a military store over there, my wife gets her hair cut at that place. I'll have to check that out.:ingo:
    I didnt know about it till today as Im guessing it is a recent addition. Its called My Favorite things I was going to get a hair cut and just walked in to see if cindy had some free time and saw it. Im thinking that is also where she now cuts hair so if so it would be one awesome barber shop. Getting your hair cut while being able to eye civil war-now military gear.:D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Stopped in and talked to Rick this morning, didn't buy anything just yet, but he has some good prices on what he has. I really hope this is a prosperous venture for him, he's a good guy.:yesway:

iMac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Shops coming along great. Getting more in day by day. He's got a little bit of everything right now and as time comes and money starts coming in it will only get better. I'm his cousin, hang out in there as much as I can. Hopefully will start posting on here a lot more instead of just being sneaky and reading.

indianachris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Stopped in there today and talked to the owner for a bit. Good guy and can't wait to see when he gets more inventory.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    New to the INgo...

My name is Rick Geary and I wanted to thank the Ingo members for the kind words of encouragement I have received regarding the shop. I ask everyone that comes in how they heard about the shop and roughly 40 percent have said INGO. With that being the case I thought I may as well join up.
    I try to have a mix of guns leaning towards the unusual. While not a very PC person, when it comes to firearms I really tend to "celebrate diversity" as it where. INGO "River Rats" are welcome to stop by when in the neighborhood. The A/C works and the library is open to peruse for hours. I really don't worry about customers hanging out and BS'ing and not buying. Knowing my gun store past I would be a bit of a hippocrate (sic) if I did. Maybe my darling was right when she said I built a clubhouse where I can hang out with like minded individuals surrounded by walnut, steel and history.

Thanks again,

Rick:ingo:

Last edited:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Welcome to INGO Rick..

Our oldest Son works in the Derby City--He+his Wife did live+work in the Derby----The first of June they bought their first house in Clarksville...SOOOOOO it looks like we (The Wife+I) have another reason to visit our Son... I'll look you up the next time we are down there..

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was able to stop into the shop on Friday evening. So pleased to see another small shop go up. Rick seemed like a super nice guy.

The shop was very neat in that it had some interesting and unique items. A lot of one-off things.

The prices were good from what I could tell and also had a whole rack of Mosin's there with accessories.

I'll definitely stop back in from time to time to chat and see what in the shop.

I wanted another mosin but it wasn't in the budget for me this month.

Best of luck to Rick and Falls City Firearms...:yesway:

Hal42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    I stopped in Thursday and was quite impressed with Rick's shop. I would say it is indeed unique and I stuck around for about 40 minutes. What impressed me most was Rick's people skills. He was friendly and willing to chat. I informed him I was just browsing and had heard about his shop here at INGO. Rick had no problem with me looking around and was quite informative whenever I inquired about anything.

I'd say the best part was listening to the stories and chat he traded with two customers and myself. Although I am only 25 it did remind me of days gone by when you felt welcome walking into a new store. This is why I enjoy small businesses especially when they're local. I hope the business is successful!

videodon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    New Albany
    I'd say the best part was listening to the stories and chat he traded with two customers and myself... it did remind me of days gone by when you felt welcome walking into a new store. This is why I enjoy small businesses especially when they're local. I hope the business is successful!

Spot on Hal...Rick definitely has a gift and now he has a venue where he can share it. :)

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    Have a Blessed Day

If this is Rick the Ruger Guy that ends most encounters with "Have a Blessed day"
    you can bet your a$$ he'll get my busuness.
    I'm headed there first thing in the morning.
    YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER GENTELMAN.

Top Bottom