• Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It is to far for your bike.
    Stay in New Albany.
    :dunno: I go at atleast 20miles a day usually and tommorow im doing a full loop of louisville that should end up being about 75 miles maybe more.
    He does get some really neat guns in as he had some reproduction of a blunderbuss which was quite a interesting piece to look at and maybe shoot. Which if i knew more about them I might have gotten it.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Visited the store for the first time recently. Great prices on a few items I was interested in, and now kicking myself for not jumping on the deals when I was in there. If you are looking for firearms with history and character, you'll not find a better shop locally. Every single thing I picked up and asked about came with a detailed history and description from the owner.

This also has the distinction of being the only gun store I've ever been to that had a Blunderbuss sitting next to a Mosin Nagant like it was a normal thing. Great character to the store and will certainly be on my bi-monthly rounds list.

And for Rick, I'm the guy who worked the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Visited the store for the first time recently. Great prices on a few items I was interested in, and now kicking myself for not jumping on the deals when I was in there. If you are looking for firearms with history and character, you'll not find a better shop locally. Every single thing I picked up and asked about came with a detailed history and description from the owner.

This also has the distinction of being the only gun store I've ever been to that had a Blunderbuss sitting next to a Mosin Nagant like it was a normal thing. Great character to the store and will certainly be on my bi-monthly rounds list.

oh so he still has the blunderbuss as that thing is neat and would be a fun thing to shoot. Plus it would look cool just displayed

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

They should have given you combat pay for babysitting those lunatics.

Cave-In-The-Rock is where Big Harpe and Little Harpe (America's first serial killers) hung out for awhile and it is a fitting place for those psycho's to have a party. I never thought I would utter this sentence. "Man, I kind of feel sorry for Tila Tequila."

I look forward to seeing you the next time you make the rounds. The blunderbuss is gone.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    They should have given you combat pay for babysitting those lunatics.

Cave-In-The-Rock is where Big Harpe and Little Harpe (America's first serial killers) hung out for awhile and it is a fitting place for those psycho's to have a party. I never thought I would utter this sentence. "Man, I kind of feel sorry for Tila Tequila."

I look forward to seeing you the next time you make the rounds. The blunderbuss is gone.

They actually shorted us on the pay. They said we'd be paid for travel time back and forth to the hotel and they didn't. They did pay for the hotel though, so its alright. I'll have to do a detailed write-up of the Hell we had to go through trying to be security for a bunch of drug addicted, armed, violent, nothing-to-live-for MacDonald's fry cooks in Illinois sometime. The FBI recently classified the Juggalos as a gang. They aren't a gang. They are a cult. They worship ICP.

Hal42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    Stopped in a couple of weeks ago with my friend after shooting trap. Once again heard some great stories, and Rick even gave my friend a sample of Gabriel Products, INC cleaner.

Had the chance to stop in again yesterday; it being located near the library, which I have been frequenting more and more, makes for a conveniently combined trip when I have the time. I guess the theme is I walk in and see other people doing business (saving my money for my first firearms purchase and I've seen several items I'd like to have when I have the extra income) and have the honor to browse the new inventory and hear stories. Got a great history lesson I probably would not have stumbled upon elsewhere. It made for a great stop before my interview several hours later.

Thanks again Rick and Happy Holidays.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    +1 to Rick for selling my SR9c. Not a better guy to buy a gun from and you NEVER know what you will see when you walk in. Best thing is it is on my way home from work.:D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They actually shorted us on the pay. They said we'd be paid for travel time back and forth to the hotel and they didn't. They did pay for the hotel though, so its alright. I'll have to do a detailed write-up of the Hell we had to go through trying to be security for a bunch of drug addicted, armed, violent, nothing-to-live-for MacDonald's fry cooks in Illinois sometime. The FBI recently classified the Juggalos as a gang. They aren't a gang. They are a cult. They worship ICP.
    Your earlier post kinda scared me, I was thinking "oh no, Ricks got ICP freaks hanging out in his shop".:laugh: Glad to hear you were just working around them, and sorry you had to work around them. Those losers make the people of walmart look like a mensa meeting.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Your earlier post kinda scared me, I was thinking "oh no, Ricks got ICP freaks hanging out in his shop".:laugh: Glad to hear you were just working around them, and sorry you had to work around them. Those losers make the people of walmart look like a mensa meeting.

Finnegan is a semi regular in the shop and a supporter of what the shop is. He had to work security at the ICP event in Illinois and he was telling me what it was like. If you are ever in when he is in look at the pics on his phone. It will amaze you. Finnegan is a hell of a guy and has some great stories as he puts it "I babysat for half the 130 lb MacDonalds fry cooks in the midwest that weekend." No insane Clown Possee in here. Just a bunch of Rush 80's holdouts.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom