• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    This is random, but I was saying earlier that I wish that we could tell somebody's sex at first glance on this website, well, I am adding something to that, too... I also wish we could tell somebody's age, as well! I think it would make it more personal... When you talk to somebody in real life, you get to see their face, you know their sex (usually) and you can have a guesstimate about what age they are... Some people I am talking to on here, I do not know if they are younger than me, my age, or older. And I don't know what they look like. Maybe I am just too visual, but I like to know these things, haha! So guys? Do us all a favor and let us see your faces! Lol. Maybe I am just being too much of a woman now though? Hehe.

Maybe I should just say this so that I can redeem myself... MAN GRUNT! :P

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    No, that's not it. I can wait for that. I am just upset about something that he seems to not care about or understand in the least bit! Not that this should be public, haha. Guys just do not understand us women in the least bit sometimes and it's awfully frustrating! :n00b:

It does not get any better once the ring is on the finger :laugh: My wife and I have come to grips with that and things are much better haha..... it women tend not to understand guys either tough...... she can't see how I think the Ace Ventura series is halarious......... not to mention the Rhino scene.

I have other guesses on what it could be but that could be thread closing worthy.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    No, that's not it. I can wait for that. I am just upset about something that he seems to not care about or understand in the least bit! Not that this should be public, haha. Guys just do not understand us women in the least bit sometimes and it's awfully frustrating! :n00b:
    i can put him in a submission hold and make him say uncle for you!

Ive been married for 13+yrs and have 4 girls, I still don't understand women!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    This is random, but I was saying earlier that I wish that we could tell somebody's sex at first glance on this website, well, I am adding something to that, too... I also wish we could tell somebody's age, as well! I think it would make it more personal... When you talk to somebody in real life, you get to see their face, you know their sex (usually) and you can have a guesstimate about what age they are... Some people I am talking to on here, I do not know if they are younger than me, my age, or older. And I don't know what they look like. Maybe I am just too visual, but I like to know these things, haha! So guys? Do us all a favor and let us see your faces! Lol. Maybe I am just being too much of a woman now though? Hehe.

Maybe I should just say this so that I can redeem myself... MAN GRUNT! :P

There is a significant difference in privacy and expectations of privacy by folks in their teens and 20s and folks who are in their 40s and up. It's a major divide that has come about by those of you who grew up with instant communications and personal lives being lived in large part on or with the aid of the net.

Folks who didn't grow up with that have far different expectations of privacy, and far different experiences with the results of putting too much information out there.

For example over the years: my ex-wife was threatened by her boss with being fired if she married me, because of things I'd written on the net which had absolutely nothing to do with him, or his business, or even directly her. The Emergency Management Director of a certain county north of me tried to ruin my reputation with the EMA director of my county because he was chafing when I publicly showed just how much of an idiot he was. So he used completely irrelevant stuff I had on the net as "proof." Luckily she also thought he was an idiot and my reputation in my area of expertise is stellar and she ignored him. A couple years ago he was run out of office in disgrace for being the idiot I tried to show earlier, I'm still doing my thing. These are just a couple of the more egregious examples of many that I have.

So keeping various aspects of my life which have little to do with each other seperate is important to me. If you stick around a while though, you will come to learn enough details of most of us here, even those who guard our privacy, to get to know who we are. Patience is a learned trait for some of us.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    HAHA! Trust me, if I was on the same continent as him, I'd be putting him in a submissive hold... It's frustrating to have hurts and not even get to talk them over face-to-face. Although, would that make a difference? Who knows... And us women are easy to understand! At least for me, it's easy to make me happy. I just need some nice words, some chocolate/Taco Bell and reassurance and I am good to go! But men? They are definitely not that simple... Haha. We need to re-write the textbooks! Men are not from Mars--they are from some other galaxy. One that is far, far away and very difficult to understand... :):

i can put him in a submission hold and make him say uncle for you!

Ive been married for 13+yrs and have 4 girls, I still don't understand women!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nee hao?, or as I would say neh ho ma?*

*We do not fear the Heavens; we do not fear the Earth; we fear one from the South (Canton) speaking the Northern (Beijing) tongue.:D

Welcome to INGO.:ingo:

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Ni Hao means hello and ni hao ma means "hello, how are you?" So depending on which one you are trying to ask, you were right! :)

Nee hao?, or as I would say neh ho ma?*

*We do not fear the Heavens; we do not fear the Earth; we fear one from the South (Canton) speaking the Northern (Beijing) tongue.:D

Welcome to INGO.:ingo:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    neh (nay) ho ma (I do not use Pinyin, but still use Wade-Giles and my own romanization) is Cantonese for "how are you?"

I do not speak North Capital/Mandarin but I do know Cantonese. Perhaps we should use ideograms so we can understand each other?:D

Kirk, aka Fan Kang Ren

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom