• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Oh hey everybody! So I am alone and it just turned midnight a few minutes ago... So... HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2011 now. Yippy.

Happy New Year, and all that stuff. <SARCASM>I'm lucky enough that I get to work tonight, so I don't have to spend time with family and/or friends. </SARCASM>

Can people in China buy fireworks??

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Haha, good point... Sometimes I think that the country I live in now is more Christian than the one I left... But I do miss the good ol' U S of A!

You mean to tell us that you've been posting about God AND guns, and you expect the US authorities to let you back in???

Silly Girl.
    :D

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Happy New Year. So is 2011 better then 2010??? I need to know if I should stay up and welcome it in or if I am wasting my time.

Heck, I want to know if we should just skip it and go straight to 2012. After all, that's when Indy is hosting the Super-Duper Bowl which may or may not happen, either way, wasting millions of dollars of taxpayers' money. (not that this is a hot button for me)

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Eh--I had to work on Christmas day AND be away from my friends, family and country and now I am alone on New Years, so I think I win :P. But I'm sorry you have to work on New Years, that's no fun. And I have not seen fireworks for sale, but I did hear a bunch going off at midnight. Yay. Happy New Year to us...

Happy New Year, and all that stuff. <SARCASM>I'm lucky enough that I get to work tonight, so I don't have to spend time with family and/or friends. </SARCASM>

Can people in China buy fireworks??

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    :welcome: to :ingo: We now expect lots of pictures from China since most of us will never get there.

From some of your comments I think you may deserve the Intelligent Donkey. :D I looked at the label on his butt... he has already been to China
    "Made in China"

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    I am behind on the news, I didn't know Indiana was hosting the Super Bowl in 2012. Feel free to update me, since you seem so passionate on the subject, haha :P

Heck, I want to know if we should just skip it and go straight to 2012. After all, that's when Indy is hosting the Super-Duper Bowl which may or may not happen, either way, wasting millions of dollars of taxpayers' money. (not that this is a hot button for me)

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    Pictures of China are currently posted and I will be sure to continue to post more as I get good pics taken! :)

:welcome: to :ingo: We now expect lots of pictures from China since most of us will never get there.

From some of your comments I think you may deserve the Intelligent Donkey. :D I looked at the label on his butt... he has already been to China
    "Made in China"

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Eh--I had to work on Christmas day AND be away from my friends, family and country and now I am alone on New Years, so I think I win :P. But I'm sorry you have to work on New Years, that's no fun. And I have not seen fireworks for sale, but I did hear a bunch going off at midnight. Yay. Happy New Year to us...

Second time you have mentioned being alone haha, is that a hint? Id come hang out with you but it is a bit far:D... I learned a long time ago some things are not worth the distance :laugh:... that why my fiance now wife moved to this state from the one she was in.

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    HAHA, yeah, I am feeling quite lonely. But as sweet as the offer is, I wouldn't let you come hang out with me if you have a fiancee now wife, hehe ;) AND... some things ARE worth the distance. But most guys just don't realize it ;) Oh well, their loss.

Second time you have mentioned being alone haha, is that a hint? Id come hang out with you but it is a bit far:D... I learned a long time ago some things are not worth the distance :laugh:... that why my fiance now wife moved to this state from the one she was in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom