• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    denny brought up a good point if cops are advised not to talk to anybody but thier attorney is it wise for any of us to do anything different.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    The only firm listed in Fort Wayne by the US Concealed Carry Association is:

Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman LLC
    4656 W. Jefferson, Suite 120
    Ft. Wayne, IN 46804
    Phone: (260) 459-3288
    Fax: (260) 436-4700

I have not dealt with them and have no connection to any of them, but it's a place to start.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I never stated that such were a majority, though I did allude to the number as significant. Of the 12,420 arrests for homicides last reported by the BJS, I would wager a fair number fall within that category.

Well, what, exactly, is a "fair number?" You keep dancing around the vocabulary, making statements about this or that, and then backtracking when someone pins you down on the particulars. And here we are again with another vagary.

It may just be me, but when sometime says "In nearly every incident..." that tells me he is thinking it is a vast majority and not just 'significant.'
    Not just you.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Well, what, exactly, is a "fair number?" You keep dancing around the vocabulary, making statements about this or that, and then backtracking when someone pins you down on the particulars. And here we are again with another vagary.

Fine. 10%. Its all supposition in any case.

Happy?

Sheesh.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    The only firm listed in Fort Wayne by the US Concealed Carry Association is:

Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman LLC
    4656 W. Jefferson, Suite 120
    Ft. Wayne, IN 46804
    Phone: (260) 459-3288
    Fax: (260) 436-4700

I have not dealt with them and have no connection to any of them, but it's a place to start.

Thank you! Could you find someone in indianapolis for me too?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I was fine until you started *****-footing around your own statements. Looks kinda stupid when you repeatedly make claims and then deny them or try and change the meaning.

If you go back and reread the relevant posts, nowhere did I state the word "majority", nor did I deny or change any meanings. I made it quite clear that I could not locate any data to support my claim.

Your accusatory tone looks kinda stupid.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    never talk to the cops after they stick your gun down their pants and touch their junk with it......................

i read that somewhere today

jake

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    He is expensive and I don't have money

You and I both. You may be interested in the following links:

Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
    US Concealed Carry Association / SHIELD

USCCA has the list of attorneys all over the USA that have offered their services. I like the USCCA and as a member I enjoy their magazine and forum, but be advised that they do seem to send an inordinate amount of emails to you almost every week. If you don't want the emails you can ask to have them cut back to special offers only or eliminated altogether.

ACLDN is not quite as well funded but seems to be better with some top people and corporate sponsors affiliated with them. They have a series of DVDs they send their members that alone are worth the price of membership.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    He's right though. Voluntarily surrendering one's rights by refusing to exercise them--even if out of ignorance and/or a misplaced reverence for LE's authority--isn't an abuse of one's rights.

Plutonium, why would being intimidated into cooperation not consist of infringing upon rights?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Find ONE case where this helped and I'll buy your side of it.

Cops are the ones who find witnesses and collect evidence, it is not your job to prove your innocence. If they talk to everyone on scene like they are trained to do and some people saw it then they will corroborate your story. All of the evidence on scene should also back up your story so there should be no need to explain much of anything until you have calmed down and spoke with your attorney.

Ah - but our Star Chamber Court has ruled that you have to declare your invocation of silence now. Merely being silent, apparently, does not qualify as invoking your innate right to silence. The mind boggles. I will answer politely basic questions. I will not answer anything beyond the cursory, easily-garnered information on my license with any sort of answer.

Top Bottom