Not open for further replies.

Cheeseburgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2024
    Puyallup
    You should consider moving here
    I have at least wanted to visit Eastern states maybe, it's kind of hard to picture. They look a lot denser than I am used to. Also a lot of Public land, it's easy to find places to shoot. You guys are only like 5% public we are closer to 50. I am definitely considering jumping ship due to our current laws and cost of living, though I would like to just see HB 1240 (and other AWB) overturned

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I have only visited Washington but I have lived West of the big river, and it's much more dense here. Not sure about where you're at but our cost of living is nice. To be clear I live in Indiana.

JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    I have at least wanted to visit Eastern states maybe, it's kind of hard to picture. They look a lot denser than I am used to. Also a lot of Public land, it's easy to find places to shoot. You guys are only like 5% public we are closer to 50. I am definitely considering jumping ship due to our current laws and cost of living, though I would like to just see HB 1240 (and other AWB) overturned
    Welcome, if you choose to stay. I am new (recently moved back from the West coast) and will say folks on the West coast have no idea how nice the day to day quality of life is in the Midwest compared to, well, anywhere else in the country imo. I am fine with that though because there are definitely areas with growing pains - I hate seeing our fertile farmland disappear.

While there isn't much private land, a lot of us own land and ranges are plentiful. I shoot on my own property 90% of the time. I also love not having to worry about forest fires anymore. It is nearly impossible to light anything on fire that has been outside without cover for more than 3 days.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    BTW, do you eat pizza with pineapple on it?

R.edf1ca66ad7993a32884258f9e16e935

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    breyden
    Top Bottom