• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I'm not veiling anything. And no, you can't be both, you're either an American or a Mexican.

As for the US stealing Mexican land, well that actually was true, until the we paid for it. #becausehistory

I know for a fact of at least one man who holds dual citizenship, Mexican and American, concurrently and at the same time. Yes, you can be both Mexican and American at the same time.

As far as our paying for mexican land, La Raza teaches that Santa Anna put that money in his own pocket and thus was a conspirator and co thief.

Or, if I may suggest another branch?

Overtly sexual from a voyeristic perspective?
    I think there's some conversational meat on them bones. (If ya catch my drift). :whistle:

Overtly sexual from a voyeristic perspective? Well, mama isn't a lot to look at.... Cute face, had at least 6 kids, may have been a hot tamale in her day. I suppose she is serviceable if you liked her. On the other hand the parties are a voyeur's wet dream! ¡Ay, caramba! Hottie hot young hotties!

They don't open bank accounts because to do so requires a SS# and a decent credit rating. Bank deposits over 5-6K are reported to the IRS. Hispanics don't pay their fair share (or any) taxes. Hispanic couple next door lived together, he was working in a scrap yard and bragged of cash wages, no taxes. She works in a Mexican restaurant and is paid in cash. She has been in the country 18 years and speaks not a word of English. She threw the boyfriend out six months ago for philandering and she now supplements her income by running a un regulated day care. Also pays no taxes on the day care income while the kids she watches are a real noisy PIA. The car she drives still has Illinois plates on it cause it's registered there and she's borrowing it from the owner (for last 4 years) She appears to be invisible to the system and yet can afford to send money monthly to her mother in Mexico. Everybody feels sorry for the poor suffering Hispanics.

Yes! illinois plates! what's up with that? And about the husband being illegal..... Mexi-mama had me write a note to the court saying that he was a normal neighbor who worked hard and feeds his (American) kids, among other things. He is fighting for a green card in court.

edit - I don't know how and didn't mean for this to become a race war. I only mentioned Mexican heritage in the supposition that kids with pimp rolls might be a cultural thing. I am running away from my own thread now, but will watch with a "voyeuristic perspective"

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Updated Race and Ethnicity Collection Categories—To comply with the race and ethnicity designations specified by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and to better reflect the changing composition of America, the UCR Program will now collect five race categories and two revised ethnicity categories. The race categories are White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. The ethnicity categories are Hispanic or Latino, and Not Hispanic or Latino. These designations apply to all facets of the UCR Program in which race and ethnicity are captured for victims, offenders, arrestees, and racial bias types. These include the SRS, NIBRS, Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted (LEOKA), hate crime, cargo theft, and human trafficking data coll

Mama wears a "Latina" t-shirt proudly

Last edited:

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. But accuracy is important.

if people referred to you as a Canadian because your from North America, you would correct it.
    Same thing

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They sure did pull out all the stops for Cinco de Mayo, didn't they? How did you celebrate the holiday?

I have been listening to the celebrations. We are surrounded by those who celebrate this holiday. They cook/eat/drink a "Lot" and play that umpa-loompa music....loud. And they sing along with it......a lot.
    And they are terrible singers.

But, they do know how to throw a party.

I am being serenaded as I type........:)

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Bottom line: It's just not normal for five-year-olds of any heritage to be walking around every day with well north of 300 bones in their pockets.
    I'm 47, and the only time I walk around with that much, I'm sure to take my sidearm from riding under the front seat to in my horsehide IWB rig.
    The only time I had that much cash before I graduated high school, my folks insisted it be put in the bank safekeeping, both from thieves and from my own inability not to spend it all on one shot for model rockets and such.
    The parents may or may not (probably not, actually) be engaged in nefarious activity, and dad may indeed work his butt off, but it's also likely that they've done as so many other people have done (again, race knows no bounds here) by borrowing up over their eyeballs so that they can live it up a bit, assuming that they'll be able to cover it, even as the compounding interest eventually engulfs them.
    Or does no one here remember what happened during the housing crisis, where thousands (millions?) of people sank because of all that "free money" from their home equity loans?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No... that "dates a white girl" is listed as one of the son's positive traits. I made mention a while back that non-racist people can say some pretty racist things without realizing it. Not trying to insult you Jomibe, as it speaks more about our society than you.

Hey Kut. My oldest son is married to a wonderful little girl of mixed race and I love her like a daughter. Sometimes I need to remind her that information is simply information. No agenda or animus attached.

I don't have the same history of being on the receiving end of prejudice against color but can't figure out what positive comes of deciding one is a victim of the world and then wasting time whining about it.

All that out of the way, I agree that listing "dating a white girl" as a positive trait is pretty blatently a racist statement.

Perhaps the OP should learn some more Spanish and have some conversations with his neighbors instead of getting a partial truth from overhearing SOME of their party chatter.
    I'm reminded of the time in W. Germany when my landlady came to me and requested my help. I thought she was telling me that her husband, Edgar was drunk at his sister's in Munich and we needed to go get him.
    Turns out, he WAS at his sister's in Munich, but what she needed help with was delivering the schnapps she made by the bucket to the local beirhaus. Partial comprehension can be hilarious. Or just damaging.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey Kut. My oldest son is married to a wonderful little girl of mixed race and I love her like a daughter. Sometimes I need to remind her that information is simply information. No agenda or animus attached.

I don't have the same history of being on the receiving end of prejudice against color but can't figure out what positive comes of deciding one is a victim of the world and then wasting time whining about it.

All that out of the way, I agree that listing "dating a white girl" as a positive trait is pretty blatently a racist statement.

Perhaps the OP should learn some more Spanish and have some conversations with his neighbors instead of getting a partial truth from overhearing SOME of their party chatter.
    I'm reminded of the time in W. Germany when my landlady came to me and requested my help. I thought she was telling me that her husband, Edgar was drunk at his sister's in Munich and we needed to go get him.
    Turns out, he WAS at his sister's in Munich, but what she needed help with was delivering the schnapps she made by the bucket to the local beirhaus. Partial comprehension can be hilarious. Or just damaging.

I don't think Jombe had an agenda. He got in a huff and left without even understanding the point. He said something off the cuff without realizing how those words appear in that context. What he said was indeed racist.... but it's important to note, that I don't think it was done consciously, in a mean spirited way. I have friends who have said that exact thing.... and they are still my friends. Typically it's proceeded by "he/she is the whitest person ever" or that he/she is an "Oreo." When I hear this, I always ask them to clarify. The response is usually, that they are well-spoken, intelligent, dresses nice, dates white girls, or likes rock/country/alternative. I usually follow up with saying... "does that mean black people are mumbling, ill-dressed, idiots that date black girls and listen to rap? Thanks!"
    The other is whenever white people of a particular look or behavior, are referred to as "acting black," when truth be told they're acting like thugs or gangsters.
    I'm willing to bet most people here have said some form of one (probably both).

I actually dealt with this during a big fiasco at UF in the '90s. Our university president (Lombardi) was at a social gathering, and was overheard calling one of the regents an "Oreo." Someone leaked it, and Lombardi admitted to saying it. Well a number of student organizations lined up against him, calling for his removal. I liked Lombardi, and have often worked with him, so I went to bat for him at a black student union meeting. I tried to explain, that while racist, his words... coming from a white man, were actually a compliment, because for a white person to assign their race to a minority is seen as a positive thing (that's called white privilege, btw). Well, that didn't go over too well... and I think my ears are still ringing from all the yelling. Anyways Lombardi was fired. However, be was a good man and certainly NOT a racist.... he just said something racist.

And FYI, I'm not "holier than thou." I've done the same things until a uncle spelled it out to me why I was doing a disservice to myself.

Top Bottom