• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I'm at the library in Greenfield right now. Do you need more help? I think I can make it if you need.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Its set for 6:30.... I am not sure if I have 3 or 4 guys coming at the moment. I sure wont turn you down, but I feel bad inconveniencing people for a simple 15 minute task.

Ill pm you my address and you are more than welcome to come if you would like.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was showing my coworkers what I was going to help with tonight too. We were wondering how much attention you'd attract shooting a cannon in a subdivision ;)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, just got home, from IndyGunworks, and had a blast..... (not yet)..... That is a piece of work ..... I don't think I have ever seen anything like it !!!!! Got to put faces with a couple of names, and meet one or two, for a second or third time....

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    thanks everybody for coming, I guess I had more help than what I expected. I was a little bit panicked there for a minute thinking I wouldn't have enough. I think 4 was definatly the right number to have, I think I had 8 show up. Here are a few photo's of what we accomplished.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I see that you couldn't wait to pull the steel out. Glad I was able to make it out. I would probably never have another opportunity in my life to say that I've helped someone with their cannon.

You've got my contact info. Hit me up if you need any help. It was a good time.

Top Bottom