• ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    An old retired guy moves down to Florida with his wife to a place right on the first tee of a golf course. Every morning, he notices that there is this threesome of guys teeing off each morning at 8:00. He finally works up the gumption to talk to them about having him join their daily threesome to make it a foursome.

The guys sort of grumble a bit, and say that they are all great golfers, and can't play with anyone that can't keep up. The man assures them that he is a scratch golfer.

Then they say that they tee off every morning at 8:00 SHARP, and they need everyone to be there promptly. The man replies that he can be there on time without issues almost all mornings. In fact, he promises them that he will never be more than 5 minutes late.

The guys think about it, and decide to give him a shot. So the next day he shows up at 8:00, and sure enough, he is a great golfer, and comes in second place. The guys are impressed and they invite him back again for a second day. This time, he shows up and plays LEFT-HANDED, and actually wins!!!

They all went out afterwards for a post-game cocktail, and they tell the guy that they are just amazed at how well he plays, both from the left and the right side. One of the guys then asks him how he decides whether to play left-handed or right-handed.

"Ahhhhhh!' the old guy replies. "It is actually very simple. When I wake up in the morning I look over at my wife, and if she is sleeping on her right side, I play right-handed. If she is sleeping on her left side, I play left-handed."

"Well then what do you do when she is sleeping on her back?' they replied

"OH, those are the days when I'll be 5 minutes late!!!"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I know Finland does.....

[video=youtube;e4Ao-iNPPUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc[/video]

Russia tries....:)

[video=youtube;M5GRpA5H3CI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5GRpA5H3CI[/video]

I'll give the Rooskies a solid "not bad". Tractor-drums were awesome, vocals were really good. Need to ditch the chorus and bring in the Russian equivalent to the Honkettes.

Top Bottom