• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Not sure about that. Is it being reported in any mainstream media outlets? Do those who rely on CBS/NBC/ABC/NY Times even know this controversy exists?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This story has some legs. I don't see it being shoved under the rug any time soon.

Given how little credibility the MSM has now and how much they've lost over the last 6 years covering the POTUS ass, this is just another straw on the camel's back.

I love it!

We may be winning!

In all fairness, the MSM doesn't cover the POTUS' ass as much since he tried to throw one of their own under the bus. Now their relationship is more adversarial as it should be. Pitty that they're doing their job more for spite, but whatever works I guess.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Of course not. He's still respected. STILL. I suppose America will decide how much they trust him for news. NBC News is already scraping the bottom for viewers. I can't imagine that this helps.

ZERO Tolerance only applies to children. If NBC were run by a Local School Board Brian would be in study hall for the rest of his life with a nasty notation on his permanent record.

The magic of the internet gives a whole new meaning to Permanent Record.

religion-underworld-satan-devil-demon-hell-29606291_low.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The one time I flew on a helicopter was an H-47 Chinook in Iraq. I remember that night quite clearly, we were not shot down. Had we have been I'm sure I'd remember.

I once shot an 1898 Springfield (.30-40 Krag) carbine. I did not go up San Juan Hill with Teddy Roosevelt.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    He sure gets rescued a lot in his little fantasies. I'm waiting for the time he was tied to the railroad tracks because he wouldn't sign over the deed to his ranch.

At least that one is true. I saw it one Saturday morning. Old Snydley Whiplash had him in bad shape. He was a goner for sure if it wasn't for some brave Mountie that just happened by. That Mountie was amazing. He could ride his horse backwards.

Top Bottom