• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So why is it that no one out there is saying "hey, if this guy can get this screwed up about his own life story, maybe he isn't qualified to tell stories professionally." There are very few information sources less reliable than the Internet. One of them is NBC. You'll get more honesty in a bait and tackle shop.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Reminds me of Shrillary doing the same thing a few years ago. Lefties can just make it up as they go along. No big deal. Certainly isn't the first lie nor the biggest for either of them.
    Some think they are Indians, some think they've been shot at, some think they've been shot down. Sometimes when you lie to bolster your public image you start believing the lies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    History in pics: Brian Williams stormed the beach at Normandy on D-Day. Killed 23 Germans and saved Private Ryan.

B9F6YTxCEAEKv5P.jpg:large

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess if Hillary is anti gun enough, she could legitimately think she was under sniper fire. I mean, with hoplophobes freaking out in the mere presence of a gun, I could see her honestly thinking she is under attack simply because she heard the reports off in the distance. After all whats the saying? If you have a hammer everything looks like a nail?

Then again she could just be a lying dirtbag looking for sympathy and/or to bolster her point.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    So why is it that no one out there is saying "hey, if this guy can get this screwed up about his own life story, maybe he isn't qualified to tell stories professionally." There are very few information sources less reliable than the Internet. One of them is NBC. You'll get more honesty in a bait and tackle shop.

I hear Brian Williams announced the lifetime LTCH is going away this year?

Top Bottom