• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I remember it like is was yesterday...... these guys dressed in snake outfits murdered my entire village when I was child and stole the sword my father forged when he taught me the riddle of steel.
    They took me and chained me to this huge mill wheel that I pushed around until I grew huge and powerful.
    Afterward I learned what is best in life: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    I eventually killed the leader of the cult that killed my father. True Story.

Will you sign my pecs?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    CNN admitted that they lied during the first Gulf War about the atrocities of Saddam Hussein. They said they did it to protect their embedded journalists and ensure that their cameras were still allowed to remain. Journalism is not what it once was.

There's very little journalism going on. I'm seeing a lot of "Infomercials" from the major networks. Pay 'em enough and you'll get the news you want to hear.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    B9G5uRRCIAAMSgT.png

Maybe they can make a civilian's version of the The Phony Veterans of Foreign Wars.

Phony Veterans Of Foreign Wars Fight Back Against Military Bloggers

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    There's very little journalism going on. I'm seeing a lot of "Infomercials" from the major networks. Pay 'em enough and you'll get the news you want to hear.

It's actually easier than that. Most MSM news organizations have been hit hard by competition from the internet. Write up a press release, give it to them and if it fits their established narratives, they will be happy to broadcast it and save money on actual reporters and research. That's how Moms against Guns, the Violence Policy Center, and related groups get so much publicity.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I suspect Brian Williams need a good rockin like a wagon wheel by his momma. Yes... Darius Rucker was just on my Buffet radio pandora station

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I remember it like is was yesterday...... these guys dressed in snake outfits murdered my entire village when I was child and stole the sword my father forged when he taught me the riddle of steel.
    They took me and chained me to this huge mill wheel that I pushed around until I grew huge and powerful.
    Afterward I learned what is best in life: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    I eventually killed the leader of the cult that killed my father. True Story.

+1 I tried to rep you, but I have to spred it around.

Top Bottom