• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    I'm going to try and make it to the dinner party. I've been wanting to for the last few yrs and life seems to get in the way at times. If all goes well, I may be able to go to the range also. My birthday is on the 12th so this will be my present to myself. Fingers are crossed. :cheers:

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    Just wanted to mention that I ate at Bigwoods Pizza friday night. Holy cow. I thought their burgers were great across the alley...but I didn't expect the pizza to be soooo good.

My wife and I had a plate of pulled pork nachos. Everybody else got pizzas, so we got to try a couple different kinds. Everything was delicious. Looking forward to going back April 11th.

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Def in for my first meeting this year. Have a question about the steel match. Around how much ammo will I need if I were to participate? I'm a shooting match virgin:): I have a 30s and can use g21 mags so I should have 13 round capacity if that helps.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Def in for my first meeting this year. Have a question about the steel match. Around how much ammo will I need if I were to participate? I'm a shooting match virgin:): I have a 30s and can use g21 mags so I should have 13 round capacity if that helps.

Powder tells me 6 hits per stage. So your standard capacity mags will work. Just bring plenty of mags. Round count is usually not too high for these types of events.

Tentatively in for the dinner. I'll be on my way home from the INMG match at South Central and might stop in for some food...

I would say that match date is still somewhat questionable as far as South Central being able to host a full blown three gun match. The match director moved on to pursue other endevours. We should know more next week.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I would say that match date is still somewhat questionable as far as South Central being able to host a full blown three gun match. The match director moved on to pursue other endevours. We should know more next week.
    Hmm, interesting. I hope they can find somebody to fill the role. Did that happen recently? I only ask because they just finalized the INMG schedule & updated the website in the last week or so.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    FYI for all who care. The NRA Convention in Nashville (TN) is this same weekend. Now I am torn. I've already pre-ordered credentials and had plans to attend the whole weekend, then I realized the date for this event. :poop:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    FYI for all who care. The NRA Convention in Nashville (TN) is this same weekend. Now I am torn. I've already pre-ordered credentials and had plans to attend the whole weekend, then I realized the date for this event. :poop:

I probably wouldn't skip the NRA convention. That is an awesome show! My opinion. Unless you need to head down to work a booth or attend an instructors meeting, I wod skip Saturday. Do the trade show on Sunday. Plan to stay through closing. Take a big wad of CASH. The vendors at the show will start to clean out inventory right before closing so they don't have to pack it back.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I probably wouldn't skip the NRA convention. That is an awesome show! My opinion. Unless you need to head down to work a booth or attend an instructors meeting, I wod skip Saturday. Do the trade show on Sunday. Plan to stay through closing. Take a big wad of CASH. The vendors at the show will start to clean out inventory right before closing so they don't have to pack it back.

I'd thought it would be a nice mini vacay for my wife, daughter, and I. There is a lot to do there other than the convention. Opryland, the Gaylord Hotel, Childrens Museum etc. I had wanted to sit in on some of the presentor's classes too. I didn't last year and kind of kick myslef for it.

Top Bottom