Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Dillons appeal to be decided today.

This may sound a bit conspiratorial but I think they really wanted to keep Dillon out because Bubba is right there on the cut off line. Letting Dillon in would put Bubba 2 back and I think NASCAR wants/needs Bubba in the Chase. Hard to promote that diversity bull**** when he just sucks and can not make it in the Chase.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Dillons appeal to be decided today.

This may sound a bit conspiratorial but I think they really wanted to keep Dillon out because Bubba is right there on the cut off line. Letting Dillon in would put Bubba 2 back and I think NASCAR wants/needs Bubba in the Chase. Hard to promote that diversity bull**** when he just sucks and can not make it in the Chase.
    Dillion got diversified! You can bet Nascar has a "special spacer" ready for Bubba at Daytona. I don't think they can help him much at Darlington because you have to be able to drive a little. :D

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dillon denied
    Good! He should be. There definitely needs to be a line drawn when it comes to blatantly obvious wrecks, and hopefully this action was it.

32nd in points doesn't deserve to get into the chase by wrecking others for a cheap ass win.

I'd rather allow, can't remember the driver, who rode the wall to a win. At least that's only wrecking yourself

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think he's going to be alright.....

View attachment 374725
    If he was Austin Dillon, Sandwich Artist at Subway his eye candy would be closer to this.

tgif-bikini.gif

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Good! He should be. There definitely needs to be a line drawn when it comes to blatantly obvious wrecks, and hopefully this action was it.

32nd in points doesn't deserve to get into the chase by wrecking others for a cheap ass win.

I'd rather allow, can't remember the driver, who rode the wall to a win. At least that's only wrecking yourself

Still my favorite move in Nascar and never wrecked anyone.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Oops

I don't care what TRD says, this was done 100 percent on purpose. Something with that engine was illegal, and they didn't want Nascar to find it. You don't just forget to let Nascar have your engine for inspection after a win, not a top level team in the top series in Nascar.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Not sure who all watched the race on Sunday, but it sure was a good one. Lots of passing and close racing. It felt like an old race at Daytona or Talladega. Larson's wreck was scary the way the car just shot to the outside wall. And it's was great to see Denny sandbag all day to avoid a wreck and then get caught up in the last one anyway.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom