Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What did Paul Pelosi do and/or say to deserve someone breaking into his home and having his head bashed in with a hammer.

Be specific please so maybe I can come around to your view.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk
    I didn’t see where anybody said the guy deserved what happened. I think it’s more like “the guy got a dose of exactly what his own people have been more or less condoning for quite a while now”.

They don’t care when it happens to some random family somewhere, why should anyone care or even be surprised when it happens to one of THEM?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn’t see where anybody said the guy deserved what happened. I think it’s more like “the guy got a dose of exactly what his own people have been more or less condoning for quite a while now”.

They don’t care when it happens to some random family somewhere, why should anyone care or even be surprised when it happens to one of THEM?
    And if they dont really care about MY family, why should I care about theirs?

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Sounds like Paul needed a Smith & Wesson "Hammer" like mine.
    Oh, I forgot we're talkin about Californication-Not an Option in the "Land of Fruits & Nuts"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is what surprised me. And Paul had to call 911 himself, so there's apparently no security system. And since we know that Paul likes to go out and slam down a few, that means the house would be open to all sorts of nefarious things.

That's crazy for a multi-millionaire's home.
    Even more crazy when that home is also the residence of the third most powerful person in the US government.

It's even more incomprehensible after the US Capitol attack where speaker Pelosi was nearly kidnaped.

The people in charge of her security apparently made zero change since then, and apparently don't believe that protecting her home is that important.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I think it’s more like “the guy got a dose of exactly what his own people have been more or less condoning for quite a while now”.

Yeah I'm still trying to figure this out. What did Pelosi himself say? When has Paul Pelosi condoned violence against Republicans.

I seriously don't know, which is why I'm asking.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    And if they dont really care about MY family, why should I care about theirs?
    That’s exactly the point.

These people aren’t just some neighbors we disagree with. They have actively and openly done everything in their power to destroy this country, all the while wishing harm to anyone with conservative thoughts.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't know much about SF other than what you see on the news but have to ask if the Pelosi's had some sort of regular security contract. High profile, extremely wealthy people, usually do have human security, and/or they live in the equivalent of a fashionable fort. I'd like to know about that before drawing any early conclusions.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I don't know much about SF other than what you see on the news but have to ask if the Pelosi's had some sort of regular security contract. High profile, extremely wealthy people, usually do have human security, and/or they live in the equivalent of a fashionable fort. I'd like to know about that before drawing any early conclusions.

Wasn't there a kerfuffle a while back of people protesting and camping out on her property or near it? You'd think security would have been tightened then, and maintained since then. It's not like Nancy's getting any more popular.

Something smells with this story.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's crazy for a multi-millionaire's home.
    Even more crazy when that home is also the residence of the third most powerful person in the US government.

It's even more incomprehensible after the US Capitol attack where speaker Pelosi was nearly kidnaped.

The people in charge of her security apparently made zero change since then, and apparently don't believe that protecting her home is that important.
    I have to wonder about the lack of security myself Sylvain. $7.8M home that has had a severed pigs head thrown in the driveway. owned by the 3rd in-line for the US Presidency and there's no functioning security system? None of SF's finest pick up extra money (it is expensive out there) by sitting in the area in a marked car? I mean Paulie P has made a fortune insider trading investing wisely for his clients.

My house is worth $7.6M less and I've got a (CLASSIFIED) security system and (CLASSIFIED) cameras and (CLASSIFIED) firearms, of which (CLASSIFIED) are loaded and handy. I'm not even in the sketchy part of Avon!

Pelosi nearly kidnapped Jan 6? Some guy put his feet on her desk and some other dude stole her lectern. And some chick stole her laptop. Paulie P (Sr or Jr) getting grabbed by a merry band of radical nudists (it is San Fran, they gave us the Symbionese Liberation Army back in the 70s who kidnapped a publishing heiress) that is a big problem.

(I gotta wrap this up, those leave won't rake themselves.)

911 call: Chief, are you telling me a 911 call from that address doesn't send everybody they got immediately if not sooner? I mean THREATCON DELTA/DEFCON 1/CONDITION RED/MOPP 4/BROKEN ARROW kind of response.

The police chief said a "higher priority dispatch" was given to Pelosi's residence because of the 911 operator.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Pelosi nearly kidnapped Jan 6? Some guy put his feet on her desk and some other dude stole her lectern. And some chick stole her laptop.

That's why I said "nearly".
    They had dozens of masked men, armed, and carrying zip cuffs looking for her (and the VP).
    After that event you would expect to have a minium of security at her house.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom