Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have to wonder about the lack of security myself Sylvain. $7.8M home that has had a severed pigs head thrown in the driveway. owned by the 3rd in-line for the US Presidency and there's no functioning security system? None of SF's finest pick up extra money (it is expensive out there) by sitting in the area in a marked car? I mean Paulie P has made a fortune insider trading investing wisely for his clients.

My house is worth $7.6M less and I've got a (CLASSIFIED) security system and (CLASSIFIED) cameras and (CLASSIFIED) firearms, of which (CLASSIFIED) are loaded and handy. I'm not even in the sketchy part of Avon!

Pelosi nearly kidnapped Jan 6? Some guy put his feet on her desk and some other dude stole her lectern. And some chick stole her laptop. Paulie P (Sr or Jr) getting grabbed by a merry band of radical nudists (it is San Fran, they gave us the Symbionese Liberation Army back in the 70s who kidnapped a publishing heiress) that is a big problem.

(I gotta wrap this up, those leave won't rake themselves.)

911 call: Chief, are you telling me a 911 call from that address doesn't send everybody they got immediately if not sooner? I mean THREATCON DELTA/DEFCON 1/CONDITION RED/MOPP 4/BROKEN ARROW kind of response.

The police chief said a "higher priority dispatch" was given to Pelosi's residence because of the 911 operator.

One scenario that makes sense to me, given what I know so far, is this was some kind of grinder date gone awry and Pauli needed help to get rid of the guy and to create an alibi for Nancy/the PoPo

The security system/cameras don't work if they're turned off so he can get his freak on. Ditto the human security if you send them away

Attempted perving explains why the guy is in his underwear

Pauli was holding the hammer because he is the one that broke the window to stage the break-in. DePape was struggling with him because Pauli was trying to use the hammer on him when the police arrived, again as part of the stage dressing

Two questions:

Was the window broken from inside or outside

Will DePape's phone be searched for a hook-up app and any client list investigated

Oh, and it would be Pauli's 'Mr Wolf' who opened the door

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That was just a question. You are very presumptuous to assume I don't love them as a person. (no matter how :poop:y they are)

As a Christian, you can love all of God's children while simultaneously thinking they are awful people.
    Edit: Jesus just said I had to LOVE you. He didnt say I had to LIKE you. :stickpoke:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And because of this, it will go away quietly since it

a: doesnt fit the narrative
    b: doesnt look good for her and is embarrasing

And I guarantee if these screen shots are legit and not tinfoil stuff, MSM wont touch it. Even though if it were Don Jr and a male prostitute it would be headline news for WEEKS, and every single turn of David's legal woes. Even being brought up in 18 months when he is finally convicted "David P was finally sentenced for his prostitution charge. You know, the guy who... " But since its not a conservative, its already not interesting to them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sometimes GWP makes **** up. But the websites don’t make sense. Many sources have reported that he’s homeless. And that the far right blog was started in August. Whoever runs that blog is prolific. So he ran that from his storage container? Really?

GWP probably has this right. But I’d like to see some better sources to confirm the underwear story.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    911 call: Chief, are you telling me a 911 call from that address doesn't send everybody they got immediately if not sooner? I mean THREATCON DELTA/DEFCON 1/CONDITION RED/MOPP 4/BROKEN ARROW kind of response.

The police chief said a "higher priority dispatch" was given to Pelosi's residence because of the 911 operator.

Yeah a higher priority dispatch and they still only sent two officers originally? Until the officers on scene called for backup after Pelosi got bashed in the head and iirc they had the guy in handcuffs already. Makes me wonder if something like this hasn't happened before, a now unwanted but previously invited guest not the bashing in the head with a hammer.
    Pauli was holding the hammer because he is the one that broke the window to stage the break-in. DePape was struggling with him because Pauli was trying to use the hammer on him when the police arrived, again as part of the stage dressing

Two questions:

Was the window broken from inside or outside

Will DePape's phone be searched for a hook-up app and any client list investigated

Oh, and it would be Pauli's 'Mr Wolf' who opened the door
    Q1 from how it looks in the picture can't be sure but I think from the inside. There is definitely debris on the ground outside the window. And I can't tell for sure it looks like a maybe a laminated safety/security glass and the edges are leaning out.
    broken-window-at-pelosi-home.jpg

Q2 :)::lmfao::hehe::laugh6::D

Top Bottom