Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard earlier that the guy is a nudist, member of the green party, has a pride flag in his yard. After looking over his website, assuming that it's really his, he's hitting most of the right wing talking points from what I've read so far.

He's either a far right wingnut. Or this is the Democrat's October surprise.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Who made the call? 911 voice recording should be available.

'Officers arrested the Berkeley man after they responded to a call around 2:30 a.m. and encountered him and the congresswoman’s 82-year-old husband, Paul Pelosi, struggling over a hammer.'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah. Pro 2A. Anti-woke. Anti-feminist. Anti covid vax. Anti-groomer. Global warming skeptic. Posts a lot of James Lindsey's stuff. He thinks the Ukrainian war is about devaluing the land so that Jews can buy it up on the cheap.

I mean, the blog that has his name on it is definitely checking the boxes of right wing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who made the call? 911 voice recording should be available.

'Officers arrested the Berkeley man after they responded to a call around 2:30 a.m. and encountered him and the congresswoman’s 82-year-old husband, Paul Pelosi, struggling over a hammer.'
    I saw in one report that Pelosi himself called 911 at some point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tim Pool is reporting these specific points as well.
    I know. That's where I heard it. I don't know where he got it. But it looks to be wrong if the guy's website wasn't faked. And I suspect it's not. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I know. That's where I heard it. I don't know where he got it. But it looks to be wrong if the guy's website wasn't faked. And I suspect it's not. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

When it comes to any form of media, I trust Tim Pool over 98% of any other source out there. He does a good job of actually verifying information, and stating if something is not verified. Tim is a liberal, but he is a liberal that tries to stick to facts and provide a reasonably balanced view.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Wouldn't surprise me either. First blog post was just over 2 months ago best I can tell and the site was copyrighted this year. And he had over 20 posts on the first day. If he was the only one posting he wouldn't of had much time to sleep. It could be that mental illness turned the corner.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wouldn't surprise me either. First blog post was just over 2 months ago best I can tell and the site was copyrighted this year. And he had over 20 posts on the first day. If he was the only one posting he wouldn't of had much time to sleep. It could be that mental illness turned the corner.

No 50 post minimim?

IMG_0593.JPG

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Leaving her house unprotected when her husband is present seems like a huge security failure.

Even even nobody was home you would assume the house would be protected 24/7/365. :dunno:

This is what surprised me. And Paul had to call 911 himself, so there's apparently no security system. And since we know that Paul likes to go out and slam down a few, that means the house would be open to all sorts of nefarious things.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I heard earlier that the guy is a nudist, member of the green party, has a pride flag in his yard. After looking over his website, assuming that it's really his, he's hitting most of the right wing talking points from what I've read so far.

He's either a far right wingnut. Or this is the Democrat's October surprise.

CNN or ABC had footage of him (thankfully censored) of him at a nudist wedding.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This is what surprised me. And Paul had to call 911 himself, so there's apparently no security system. And since we know that Paul likes to go out and slam down a few, that means the house would be open to all sorts of nefarious things.
    Or he didn't bother to turn it on. Or he let the guy in. Or someone else let him in. Or...

Per an earlier report the police stated that Depape suffered "minor injuries", but he was still in the hospital Friday night when this happened about 2:30 in the morning? That doesn't really sound like minor injuries to me. And they didn't say how he was injured.

They also said the police knocked on the door when they got there and it was opened by "someone inside", they also said the police saw the two of them each holding the same hammer and struggling over it and that depape pulled it away from Pelosi and attacked him and evidently was able to get at least a few swings in. So I'm thinking they couldn't have been too close to the door for one of them to have opened it.

And Pelosi was able to call 911 surreptitiously and stay on the line and talk in code, when supposedly the guy tried to tie him up. Not to mention it sounds like the guy didn't attack him until after the cops got there. So since he had to make the call surreptitiously and talk in code I'm guessing he was in the room with the guy when he called. Especially since dispatch heard depape say he was a friend and was going to wait for his wife to get home. Yeah I hear someone breaking in I'm going to a secure room and arm myself before calling 911 I'm not going to go looking for the guy. At least if I'm home alone and not already armed.

Several things aren't really making sense. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom