Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sometimes GWP makes **** up. But the websites don’t make sense. Many sources have reported that he’s homeless. And that the far right blog was started in August. Whoever runs that blog is prolific. So he ran that from his storage container? Really?

GWP probably has this right. But I’d like to see some better sources to confirm the underwear story.
    I would like to challenge you to share with us all the posts where you reply “sometimes NYT makes **** up”. Or WP and other NSM sources. While you are entitled to your opinion why just this source? A source that posts information that TPTB do not want disseminated…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I would like to challenge you to share with us all the posts where you reply “sometimes NYT makes **** up”. Or WP and other NSM sources. While you are entitled to your opinion why just this source? A source that posts information that TPTB do not want disseminated…
    I agree GWP can be a little "out there" at times. But damn a lot of their wild stories have been proven true. I always take a wait and see attitude anymore .

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Uhhh ... atheist feds trying to lecture us on un-Christian behavior doesn't exactly move the needle

Now do oaths to 'support and defend the Constitution of the United States' and the meaning of forsworn
    Well, you don't listen to Christians saying it, so I'm sure an atheist doesn't move the needle.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We all know their portfolios have unprecedented returns
    And if he is outpacing the undisputed Grand Wizard of Investing ( Warren Buffett), why isnt anyone pointing out how good Paul is at this game? And of course clamoring to understand how he is so good at it so they can replicate his gains. I mean, when anyone gets good at something, the #1 question they ask is "what is your secret?" Yet nobody is paying him any mind. Nobody is asking that question, as if they already know the answer.

You know, its like some rando beating Kasparov multiple times, yet nobody stops worshiping Kasparov as the all time best. They simply ignore the kid that keeps beating Kasparov, while continuing to claim he is the best chess player ever.

Its the emporer's new clothes all over again. All we need is a pesky kid to wake everyone else* up.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    And if he is outpacing the undisputed Grand Wizard of Investing ( Warren Buffett), why isnt anyone pointing out how good Paul is at this game? And of course clamoring to understand how he is so good at it so they can replicate his gains. I mean, when anyone gets good at something, the #1 question they ask is "what is your secret?" Yet nobody is paying him any mind. Nobody is asking that question, as if they already know the answer.

You know, its like some rando beating Kasparov multiple times, yet nobody stops worshiping Kasparov as the all time best. They simply ignore the kid that keeps beating Kasparov, while continuing to claim he is the best chess player ever.

Its the emporer's new clothes all over again. All we need is a pesky kid to wake everyone else* up.
    Plenty of Twitter accounts, subreddits, etc detailing good old Paul's financial moves. They all seemingly get taken down and deleted, but I'm sure that's coincidence. Insider trading is against the law, but I guess it can't be proved the Speaker of the House is feeding her husband info. We should just keep going after r/WallstreetBets for beating the Hedge funds at there own game instead.

Silly conspiracy theories I suppose. The wealthy and politically connected are definitely not using their positions for selfish gain. They're also clearly above perverse sexual acts like clandestine homosexual prostitute solicitation and abuse of illicit drugs they condemn the prolls to cages for using.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do I have to say it every time some news outlet makes up a story? I say it when it’s relevant. We have a high profile story here where some things don’t add up. GWP reported some things that I’m not hearing from other sources. Is it true that they were in their underwear when the police showed up? I don’t know. I’m certainly not gonna believe it just because it’s the narrative I want to be true.

I don’t expect to hear confirmation from the likes of CNN. They’re going with the right wing Trumper angle. I suspect that’s at least exaggerated.

And why just this source? It’s not. There’s Trunews. Newsmax. I mean, even Fox News has reported some whoppers. They all do it. I’ve never said I thought those left wing sources are any more reliable. Do you think GWP is immune to telling whoppers to push political narratives because they print stories that tickle your ears? I’m just trying to figure out what happened.

For example, I read one story from a right wing site that this guy was the same guy that was in the car with Paul Pelosi when he got arrested. Well. I don’t see any evidence that anyone was in the car. The police report didn’t mention anyone. Just Pelosi, and the driver of the other car that was involved. But it would be a great narrative if it were true. Very embarrassing for team D.

And there’s the broken window with the broken glass on the outside. Are we sure it’s not some other window? Why are you so sure the right doesn’t pull hoaxes either?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree GWP can be a little "out there" at times. But damn a lot of their wild stories have been proven true. I always take a wait and see attitude anymore .
    A lot have been proven true. Some are complete ******** though. When are they telling the truth, and when are they full of ****? That’s what we have to figure out. I question whether this is the same guy who ran that blog, because there are odd circumstances. So GWP might be right about that. I have no idea if the underwear story is correct. I’m actually hoping it is because this story would turn hilarious instantly for many reasons. But I need a better reason to believe it other than because I want it to be true.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe in calling out blatant hypocrisy, if it makes you feel better. What does your carpenter say about that?
    I love you brother. No hypocrisy here. Even though you would continually mock someone of faith such as myself I will not hate you for it. I wish you peace.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do I have to say it every time some news outlet makes up a story? I say it when it’s relevant.
    This is what I find disingenuous, you do not say it like this or about any other news source, it only seems relevant for GWP to you. You have some need to say it specifically about GWP, do you feel betrayed by them because they got something wrong you believed and possibly felt embarrassed you believed it?

They all do it. I’ve never said I thought those left wing sources are any more reliable. Do you think GWP is immune to telling whoppers to push political narratives because they print stories that tickle your ears?
    I don’t trust any source to be 100%, it was foolish that we lived through an era that folks actually believed that BS. I do like some of what I learn from GWP though you seem to want to paint them with the broad brush in a way you just do not other sources.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is what I find disingenuous, you do not say it like this or about any other news source, it only seems relevant for GWP to you. You have some need to say it specifically about GWP, do you feel betrayed by them because they got something wrong you believed and possibly felt embarrassed you believed it?

I don’t trust any source to be 100%, it was foolish that we lived through an era that folks actually believed that BS. I do like some of what I learn from GWP though you seem to want to paint them with the broad brush in a way you just do not other sources.
    the solution is simple. Don't post anything without 2-3 collaborating sources. Most of us don't trust the MSM. I don't see why any of us should trust one source on anything. The harder one works to find 2-3 other sources the more likely one should be to consider the single source suspect.

If a newsworthy story is published by one source, it should be published by another.

Do you trust single sourced stories? I don't.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    the solution is simple. Don't post anything without 2-3 collaborating sources. Most of us don't trust the MSM. I don't see why any of us should trust one source on anything. The harder one works to find 2-3 other sources the more likely one should be to consider the single source suspect.

If a newsworthy story is published by one source, it should be published by another.

Do you trust single sourced stories? I don't.
    This does not work either, if it did Trump would be in prison for Russian collusion because the entire MSM reported it, literally hundreds of sources all reported it. So all the BS is a fail…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This does not work either, if it did Trump would be in prison for Russian collusion because the entire MSM reported it, literally hundreds of sources all reported it. So all the BS is a fail…
    I did ask a question. Do you trust single sourced stories?

I did not say that because you found multiple sources for a story that the story was true. I did imply it is more likely to be true, however I did not say you had to believe it.

I only asked do you trust single sourced stories?

Top Bottom