Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I never went to a colts game. I'd rather not trust my imagination as to why this might be. Care to enlighten me on that? What's wrong with maga hats and what's wrong with Commander's Jerseys, other than the obvious, who the **** is a Commanders fan, and why would they admit to that by wearing it in public?
    See, he's an FBI operative, and he's targeting MAGA hat wearers (that happen to be Commander fans, which makes it worse)... Because they're domestic terrorists and stuff.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Chick McGee for one.

In my role as an FBI special agent, I must stomp out those far right extremists.
    In my role as a Colts season ticket holder, I must keep Commanders fans out of the stadium.

In order to win, we must have extremist fans in the stadium making lots of noise so Colts MAGA members are exempt from my purge.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Chick McGee for one.

In my role as an FBI special agent, I must stomp out those far right extremists.
    In my role as a Colts season ticket holder, I must keep Commanders fans out of the stadium.

In order to win, we must have extremist fans in the stadium making lots of noise so Colts MAGA members are exempt from my purge.
    Actually these are some of your best posts in years this morning. I will report your progress to your superiors…

Bsgrumpy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Well, They are investigating the motivation. Was it the guy whose truck he wrecked while driving drunk in Napa? Was it someone who saw the $20 a pint ice cream, really cool industrial freezer, and figured there was some good loot there?

Hopefully the prosecutor there doesn’t cut the assailant the same deal Paulie P Got for driving drunk.

By his lover

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

After watching Kobacher talk about security for all of Congress and Mega Maga Buga Buga extremists,I read this twisted article on some Castro Nudist hammer swinging Trump Supporter....Being questioned by Elon..

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, he's an FBI operative, and he's targeting MAGA hat wearers (that happen to be Commander fans, which makes it worse)... Because they're domestic terrorists and stuff.
    That makes sense. But I don’t think any maga hat wearers are actually commander fans. When you think about it. Aren’t all FBI operatives commander fans? It’s not that all commander fans are FBI operatives. But all operatives are commander fans. Which might be why Foz added maga hat wearers. To throw us off. But if kmwe know the FBI operative/commander fan dynamic, we won’t be fooled.

If you see a person wearing a commander’s swag AND a maga hat, first thought should be, FED!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Chick McGee for one.

Wait. Did you not get the decongfliction memo? Those guys are FBI operatives. They’re there for a false flag op. Yer supposed to let them in.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wait. Did you not get the decongfliction memo? Those guys are FBI operatives. They’re there for a false flag op. Yer supposed to let them in.
    Sorry. I have my ethics and morals to consider.

I am financially vested in the Colts winning both through a $1 fanduel bet and a $1 parlay.

Also those mushrooms grow on my property and I have to run off people all the time. Some have been wearing red MAGA hats...

You can trust the wearers of white MAGA hats.

That's the color of mine.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Not mine, found this on Twitter. I appreciate the sarcasm.

"It's horrific that a member of Congress had their home broken into and their spouse hit with a hammer After the election, we need a special Congressional committee to fully investigate the incident. Collect all possible security footage and subpoena all witnesses".

The only thing I would add would be the committee air their hearings live on all available channels. My guess is they get larger ratings than the Liz Cheney Show.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

After watching Kobacher talk about security for all of Congress and Mega Maga Buga Buga extremists,I read this twisted article on some Castro Nudist hammer swinging Trump Supporter....Being questioned by Elon..
    Okay. I have a theory. It's a long story, but I'm confident it's true. I put together facts I learned on the internet. Here goes the story:

It's unclear how they met. Maybe at a gay bar. Maybe on one of those dating apps. Regardless. Paul met David, and solicited him for...you know. Paul agreed to pay david in drugs for the whole night. Okay, so they get to the Pelosi estate. Paul offered him some designer ice cream while they disrobe...for...you know. But david didn't want designer ice cream, he wanted his drugs.

Paul admits he lied and can't provide the drugs, because after the DWI incident Nancy locked all the illegal drugs in the safe, which only she can open. It requires 7 rare Witch's charms, and an incantation which only she knows, and she's out of town. So Paul offered David 100 shares of NVAX stock in place of the drugs, promising that they'll go way up in price once Nancy pushes through the next bill mandating covid vaccines for dead people.

This infuriated David because 1) they agreed on drugs as payment and 2) he's a castro loving grean party homeless storage container living drug adict. So then David went off on a rant about labor and capital and blah, blah, blah. The two men argued, David insisting that they just wait for Nancy to get home so she can open the safe. This caused Paul great anxiety, thinking that David might get violent. You know, because he's a commie and all. It's what they do.

Paul told David that he would call Nancy and get her to come right home, but first he'd like some ice cream to calm his nerves. So David went into the kitchen to get Paul some designer ice cream. While David was getting the ice cream, Instead of Nancy, Paul called 911. The police dispatched the two officers assigned to handling covering up all Pelosi's ****-ups.

The cops let themselves in (Nancy gave them a key to the house) and saw the two men eating designer ice cream in their underware. When David saw the two cops he was again infuriated. "Hey. What are you trying to pull here Paul. I charge extra for 4-somes!" He grabbed the hammer that was on the coffee table, the one they were planning to use as a prop in their...you know...and started swinging it around wildly. The cops subdued David and cuffed him, as he protested, "Hey! I charge extra for that!"

The cops said, okay, let's calm down here and figure out what's going on. Paul explained the situation and one of the cops, I think his name is Biff, decided they should call the boss to get direction on how to handle things. So he pulled his phone out and dialed.

After explaining things to Nancy, she said, "Let's not let a crisis go to waste. Make it look like a break-in, and find some low level right wing blogger's site, and get someone to put his name on it. Make it look like a break-in, and arrest that guy. And tell Paul he's in a world of **** when I get home.

Biff pulled his partner Julio aside and explained the plan. So Juilio took the hammer...he smelled the handle first, just to be sure it hadn't been used yet, because...you know...and went to a back door and broke out the glass...yeah, from the inside...Biff and Julio aren't all that bright. After breaking the window Julio replaced the hammer on the coffee table where he had picked it up.

David asked again when Nancy would be there to pay him his drugs. The cops said, well, that's not happening. This infuriated David again and he lunged towards the hammer and picked it up and started whacking Paul, cursing at him for getting him into this mess. The two cops arrested David, and now here we are.

I don't really see any way else this could have gone down.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, They are investigating the motivation. Was it the guy whose truck he wrecked while driving drunk in Napa? Was it someone who saw the $20 a pint ice cream, really cool industrial freezer, and figured there was some good loot there?

Hopefully the prosecutor there doesn’t cut the assailant the same deal Paulie P Got for driving drunk.

BTW, I looked up the police report for the drunk driving thing. The guy driving the jeep has a Hispanic name. Probably not the same guy.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sometimes GWP makes **** up. But the websites don’t make sense. Many sources have reported that he’s homeless. And that the far right blog was started in August. Whoever runs that blog is prolific. So he ran that from his storage container? Really?

GWP probably has this right. But I’d like to see some better sources to confirm the underwear story.
    I believe the daughter of the nudist he lived with stated that he lived in a bus outside the hippie house. Most pictures I've seen of the house are closeups but I seen one that did show a bus in the driveway.
    david-depape-03.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I
    Okay. I have a theory. It's a long story, but I'm confident it's true. I put together facts I learned on the internet. Here goes the story:

It's unclear how they met. Maybe at a gay bar. Maybe on one of those dating apps. Regardless. Paul met David, and solicited him for...you know. Paul agreed to pay david in drugs for the whole night. Okay, so they get to the Pelosi estate. Paul offered him some designer ice cream while they disrobe...for...you know. But david didn't want designer ice cream, he wanted his drugs.

Paul admits he lied and can't provide the drugs, because after the DWI incident Nancy locked all the illegal drugs in the safe, which only she can open. It requires 7 rare Witch's charms, and an incantation which only she knows, and she's out of town. So Paul offered David 100 shares of NVAX stock in place of the drugs, promising that they'll go way up in price once Nancy pushes through the next bill mandating covid vaccines for dead people.

This infuriated David because 1) they agreed on drugs as payment and 2) he's a castro loving grean party homeless storage container living drug adict. So then David went off on a rant about labor and capital and blah, blah, blah. The two men argued, David insisting that they just wait for Nancy to get home so she can open the safe. This caused Paul great anxiety, thinking that David might get violent. You know, because he's a commie and all. It's what they do.

Paul told David that he would call Nancy and get her to come right home, but first he'd like some ice cream to calm his nerves. So David went into the kitchen to get Paul some designer ice cream. While David was getting the ice cream, Instead of Nancy, Paul called 911. The police dispatched the two officers assigned to handling covering up all Pelosi's ****ups.

The cops let themselves in (Nancy gave them a key to the house) and saw the two men eating designer icecream in their underware. When David saw the two cops he was again infuriated. "Hey. What are you trying to pull here Paul. I charge extra for 4-somes. He grabbed the hammer that was on the coffee table, the one they were planning to use as a prop in their...you know...and started swinging it around wildly. The cops subdued David and cuffed him as he exclaimed, "Hey! I charge extra for that!"

The cops said, okay, let's calm down here and figure out what's going on. Paul explained the situation and one of the cops, I think his name is Biff, decided they should call the boss to get direction on how to handle things. So he pulled his phone out and dialed.

After explaining things to Nancy, she said, "Let's not let a crisis go to waste. Make it look like a break-in, and find some low level right wing blogger's site, and get someone to put his name on it. Make it look like a break-in, and arrest that guy. And tell Paul he's in a world of **** when I get home.

Biff pulled his partner Julio aside and explained the plan. So Juilio took the hammer...he smelled the handle first, just to be sure it hadn't been used yet, because...you know...and went to a back door and broke out the glass...yeah, from the inside...Biff and Julio aren't all that bright. After breaking the window Julio replaced the hammer on the coffee table where he had picked it up.

David asked again when Nancy would be there to pay him his drugs. The cops said, well, that's not happening. This infuriated David again and he lunged towards the hammer and picked it up and started whacking Paul, cursing at him for getting him into this mess. The two cops arrested David, and now here we are.

I don't really see any way else this could have gone down.
    Is there a tldr version?

Special agents don't need the details. We will put them in later as we see fit.

Top Bottom