• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If anyone is willing to make the drive i have 2 3d printers and access to about 16-20 more at work. I could probably print 5 at a time on my 2 and the big dogs at work could probably crap out 20-30 at once. I can have a couple hundred by the end of the week and maybe $2-3 a pop into them :laugh:

I wonder what they would do if someone showed up with a truckload of Anderson stripped lowers lol
    If you want to print a bunch.
    I'll pay for gas and lunch if you want to split the cash haul.

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Were gonna end up on the news, “Lawmakers have long blamed Indiana’s overly relaxed gun laws for the high crime in Chicago. Today, a bunch of rednecks demonstrate their I’ll will for the urban communities of Illinois.”

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Were gonna end up on the news, “Lawmakers have long blamed Indiana’s overly relaxed gun laws for the high crime in Chicago. Today, a bunch of rednecks demonstrate their I’ll will for the urban communities of Illinois.”
    Come on, it's not just the "urban communities" of Illinois, it's pretty much the whole state. (misplaced INGO members excluded)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe... maybe not. Let me print something up that could pass as a “high cap” mag
    Since you guys put this out, outside of PMs, I suggest ya'll not follow through. Just a suggestion. I'm not going to dime you out, but you'd be naïve if you thought eyes from "elsewhere," don't come around here. :twocents:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Since you guys put this out, outside of PMs, I suggest ya'll not follow through. Just a suggestion. I'm not going to dime you out, but you'd be naïve if you thought eyes from "elsewhere," don't come around here. :twocents:

giphy.gif

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    So random people from Decatur IL are scouring INGO lol. Besides the flyer says no questions asked.
    ehhh, Kut's right on this one.

Random people from Decatur probably not. Random lefty twat with a phone, maybe. Or maybe the FBI agent monitoring this hotbed of racist seditious terrorist rhetoric gets bored.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    ehhh, Kut's right on this one.

Random people from Decatur probably not. Random lefty twat with a phone, maybe. Or maybe the FBI agent monitoring this hotbed of racist seditious terrorist rhetoric gets bored.
    Why is the FBI going to care if people on Ingo are going to take magazines to a buy back?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I see your point but at the same time if they aren’t breaking any laws:dunno:

I’m not going but I did let some friends who live behind the iron curtain know that they could flip some mags for cash

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Anyone with a spring and a 3d printer could make a functional "high capacity" magazine. I promise, were not this first to have this thought or even conversation. Buuuuttt since I didnt vote for this, nor do i support it, im not participating just to profit off of the beliefs of the Dems.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I see your point but at the same time if they aren’t breaking any laws:dunno:

I’m not going but I did let some friends who live behind the iron curtain know that they could flip some mags for cash
    “Let’s print something up that could ‘pass’ for high cap mags;”.....then let’s sell them to people who are advertising buying said types of mags. That sounds an awful lot like fraud to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anyone with a spring and a 3d printer could make a functional "high capacity" magazine. I promise, were not this first to have this thought or even conversation. Buuuuttt since I didnt vote for this, nor do i support it, im not participating just to profit off of the beliefs of the Dems.
    Cool, I was wanting to keep you out of a trick bag, as I think you may have been on shaky ground, legally, if you followed through... especially since you pretty much admitted your intent on a public forum.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    35 bucks for an AR magazine and 350 for an “assault style” rifle anyone know what those hi point carbines are going for now?

Only catch is it’s in Decatur Illinois.

I read the article.

Why are these folks not peddling their offer in Chicago?

Top Bottom