• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Ok, maybe not genocide. No big deal, really, just tens of thousands of American citizens dead. Hilarious joke. I could barely stop laughing. I need to learn to mouth breathe and knuckle drag more if I intend to be a proper gun owner, I suppose.

:rolleyes:

GD liberals. They deserve to be vaporized, along with their vermin offspring.

Is that better? :)

Just think of it as a VERY late term abortion.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    At the most, they might be able to hit California (LA). Might not be such a bad thing.:rockwoot:
    I didn't read the whole thread, but....

You do realize that a nuclear explosion in California will spread radioactive fallout across the country via jetstream...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Actually, I haven't seen anyone suggest genocide. Might want to learn your terms instead of pointing self-rightious fingers at others. Also, might want to develope a very thick skin in the GP forum, it gets real messy here most times.
    I was just shocked that it took 25 posts in this thread for the word "genocide" to be used!:): I don't know what is being taught to define that word nowadays, but I don't think I've seen it used correctly in many years.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I seriously think the only reason they aren't glass and ash is because they are the comedy relief for the world military.

In the state they are in, I doubt that they are up to picking a fight with INGO, let alone a national army (even if Kim Jong-un-stable IS having delusions of grandeur).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom