• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Purple font isn't really a valid excuse to say some things. You joke about doing something foolish or something ironic. Nuclear annihilation of America isn't really funny... :dunno:

Ah yes, the magical purple text. It makes suggesting genocide of your fellow citizens A-OK!

:patriot:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    (Technically, a nuke over 1 city wouldn't be genocide, I don't think. Just an attack.)

In humor, there are no sacred cows, just jokes that aren't funny to some people.

Examples - Springtime for Hitler, Blazing Saddles, etc.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Maybe we should let the South defend their own country or pay us protection money

Yes, let's hope they kill innocents in the South so that we can get further entangled in more foreign war. :rolleyes:

That's an absolutely terrible idea.

The reason we are there is because Korea was a Japanese "Protectorate", which is the nice way of saying invaded and occupied. At the end of WWII, the US and the Soviets were tasked with occupation and re-establishment of the nation of Korea. The Soviets had there own plan, and would not follow the original agreement. Learn some history before criticizing foreign policy that is morally right, since there would be no free nation of South Korea if it was not for that policy. All that would be on that peninsula would be a bigger communist nation spouting the same crap.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    The reason we are there is because Korea was a Japanese "Protectorate", which is the nice way of saying invaded and occupied. At the end of WWII, the US and the Soviets were tasked with occupation and re-establishment of the nation of Korea. The Soviets had there own plan, and would not follow the original agreement. Learn some history before criticizing foreign policy that is morally right, since there would be no free nation of South Korea if it was not for that policy. All that would be on that peninsula would be a bigger communist nation spouting the same crap.

Ok but WWII has been over for more than 60 years, plenty of time has passed that the South can provide their own protection

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A few conventional explosive ICBMs in the center of Pyongyang would clear things up right quick.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Ah yes, the magical purple text. It makes suggesting genocide of your fellow citizens A-OK!

:patriot:

Actually, I haven't seen anyone suggest genocide. Might want to learn your terms instead of pointing self-rightious fingers at others. Also, might want to develope a very thick skin in the GP forum, it gets real messy here most times.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A few conventional explosive ICBMs in the center of Pyongyang would clear things up right quick.

I'm sure China wouldn't be too nervous about ICBMs launched towards them. You do know where North Korea and China are, right?
    Sure we could tell them they're conventional, and not aimed at them. And I'm sure they would TOTALLY trust us.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    If N Korea set off a Nuke anywhere outside its boarders, the
    Military responce would be complete and total devestation.

And we wouldnt even need to use our nukes.

Jimmy

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Kim Jong-Un found a muscle. He's flexing it.

Or maybe he's vying for Hugo Chavez' recently-vacated place at the head of looney anti-Americans?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm sure China wouldn't be too nervous about ICBMs launched towards them. You do know where North Korea and China are, right?
    Sure we could tell them they're conventional, and not aimed at them. And I'm sure they would TOTALLY trust us.
    Because we have oh so much reason to launch a preemptive strike against one of our largest and most valuable trading partners, but I see the point. I'm sure any nukes launched by North Korea will be shot down in short order, but then what? If we're so afraid of China I guess there goes the possibility of a retaliatory strike. I doubt anything happens. This isn't the first time the slimy things in charge of NK have threatened to use the bomb.

Top Bottom