• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If they could even get it past Japan. Didn't one of their tests a couple years ago go over Japan by accident and Japan basically said "do that again, and we'll kick your butt"? N. Korea is dangerous. They actually believe they're powerful. Much like a wackjob kid in a movie theatre with a gun. The consequences aren't even thought of... and that is what makes them dangerous. The fact they have nukes isn't the problem. The fact they can't see past the detonation is.

Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Actually, I haven't seen anyone suggest genocide. Might want to learn your terms instead of pointing self-rightious fingers at others. Also, might want to develope a very thick skin in the GP forum, it gets real messy here most times.

Ok, maybe not genocide. No big deal, really, just tens of thousands of American citizens dead. Hilarious joke. I could barely stop laughing. I need to learn to mouth breathe and knuckle drag more if I intend to be a proper gun owner, I suppose.

:rolleyes:

GD liberals. They deserve to be vaporized, along with their vermin offspring.

Is that better? :)

Last edited:

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    Sounds like a good time to turn North Korea and South Korea into Korea....

dpckUUt.jpg

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    One has to wonder actually, how the South would fare if the North were taken in. I mean, the people have been practically living in the feudal era. Talk about culture shock, the adjustments would take decades. Not to mention trying to bring the infrastructure in that region up to par with the South's. It would really be a massive mess to try to bring the two Koreas back together with just how polar opposite they are.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Ok, maybe not genocide. No big deal, really, just tens of thousands of American citizens dead. Hilarious joke. I could barely stop laughing. I need to learn to mouth breathe and knuckle drag more if I intend to be a proper gun owner, I suppose.

Is that better?
    :)

No. You're new here, so I'll clue you in. The proper response is to advocate "turning them to glass".

Use that phrase as often as possible regarding anyone you disagree with. It will score you major rep points among the political forum regulars.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Because we have oh so much reason to launch a preemptive strike against one of our largest and most valuable trading partners, but I see the point. I'm sure any nukes launched by North Korea will be shot down in short order, but then what? If we're so afraid of China I guess there goes the possibility of a retaliatory strike. I doubt anything happens. This isn't the first time the slimy things in charge of NK have threatened to use the bomb.

You mean like Germany and France?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Ok but WWII has been over for more than 60 years, plenty of time has passed that the South can provide their own protection

Doesn't matter, WE, as a nation, took an oath. Do we want to make more enemies? South Korea does not have the manpower that is needed for defense, though I have fought beside ROK troops, and they are Bad*ss. Then, lets think about the US civilians that work in that country. I have a very good friend, though a former Marine, that teaches English there. Should we just write them off? I have been in some pretty sh*tty wars and actions in my time, but this is one that I personally believe in. South Korea is a beautiful nation that loves us, and will support any mission we ask. Why screw allies?

Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Doesn't matter, WE, as a nation, took an oath. Do we want to make more enemies? South Korea does not have the manpower that is needed for defense, though I have fought beside ROK troops, and they are Bad*ss. Then, lets think about the US civilians that work in that country. I have a very good friend, though a former Marine, that teaches English there. Should we just write them off? I have been in some pretty sh*tty wars and actions in my time, but this is one that I personally believe in. South Korea is a beautiful nation that loves us, and will support any mission we ask. Why screw allies?

I served a year in Korea back in 88-89, and I agree wholeheartedly with your post. If anyone is our ally, it is South Korea.

Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    No. You're new here, so I'll clue you in. The proper response is to advocate "turning them to glass".

Use that phrase as often as possible regarding anyone you disagree with. It will score you major rep points among the political forum regulars.

Glass_zps0eec262f.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Is that better? :)

PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This thread should be entitled "Stupid Leaders of North Korea talk big."

They can't be so stupid as to think that if they hit us with a nuke, we wouldn't hit them in return with dozens of nukes, erasing their "country" from the face of the earth.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, for one thing, I don't think we'd do it, either. :)

And no, I don't consider myself stupid. ;)

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If North Korea jumped off on the US on any real level I'm certain China would shut them down with a surplus of violence.

China has no interest in WWIII. They're winning the peace.

Top Bottom