• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Saw that...Does Kim Jong-un plan to hand deliver it, because if not they're gonna have a hard time.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm so ronery. So ronery.

I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicry frit. But nobody erse seems to rearize it. When I change the world, maybe they'rr take me seriousryyyyyyyy!

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    The US strongholds they are referring to are probably US bases in South Korea. There is no way they can get one over to the continental US and besides they probably think by attacking a US base instead of the mainland they might not bring down the full US nuke arsenal down on them. They may be crazy but I don't think they are ready to be wiped off the planet which they would be in a nuclear exchange.

It's probably just more saber rattling to get sanctions lifted.

Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    At the most, they might be able to hit California (LA). Might not be such a bad thing.:rockwoot:

I know, right? I wish Bin Laden would have nuked New York instead of just slamming planes into buildings. What an amateur. It would be a good thing to kill thousands upon thousands of Americans because they don't think like us God-fearing righteous REAL Americans here in the heartland.

Conservative values FTW!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Yep. The NOKOs do this every time they're hungry. Since they can't feed themselves, they have to act silly so the Western nations will serve up dinner.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It seems to me that they are actually inviting us and the ROK to invade. At least, under the Bush doctrine, they probably deserve it.

To forestall or prevent such hostile acts by our adversaries, the United States will, if necessary, act preemptively in exercising our inherent right of self-defense. The United States will not resort to force in all cases to preempt emerging threats. Our preference is that nonmilitary actions succeed. And no country should ever use preemption as a pretext for aggression.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    If they would just do SOMETHING that we could counter, such as fire a missle at the South that we could take out with a Patriot battery or whatever, THEN we could finally take out the rulers of that self-impotent country and let the South start fixing it up into a decent place to live. Oh well, one can only hope.

All their continual talk and bluster keeps sounding like we're listening to Obama...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If they would just do SOMETHING that we could counter, such as fire a missle at the South that we could take out with a Patriot battery or whatever, THEN we could finally take out the rulers of that self-impotent country and let the South start fixing it up into a decent place to live. Oh well, one can only hope.

All their continual talk and bluster keeps sounding like we're listening to Obama...

Yes, let's hope they kill innocents in the South so that we can get further entangled in more foreign war. :rolleyes:

That's an absolutely terrible idea.

Top Bottom