• ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I also found his baby picture
    badmom.JPG

Wow, and people worry about toys that are made in China and their lead paint, nothing like teething on the end of a gun barrel!

And about the video, while I am not old by any means, at age 31 I am proud to say I as in high school when the "cool" guys all listened to rock and had long hair...at least I didn't have to grow up with my peers consisting of a bunch of droopy panted douche bags flaunting Hi-Point "nine millies"...God I hate rap music and its influence on kids...when will it fall the way of disco?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    As another poster proposed, I wonder if this kid was robbed (or worse) and this is his ignorant response. Its sad to think there is no one around this guy that could educated him or at the very least steer him towards common sense. Out of control with a gun. This is almost as bad as another current thread which shows drunken fools shooting a TV in a mans front yard.

These videos posted on Youtube are there for the entire world to see and that is the kind of negative irresponsible image we as gun owners do not need.

Last edited:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I am completely shocked he didn't have a ND before the end of the video.
    That's what I was waiting for. It looked like he was trying to rack the slide without success. I was thinking he's gonna rack it with his finger on the trigger and put a hole in his wall.

WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    at least I didn't have to grow up with my peers consisting of a bunch of droopy panted douche bags flaunting Hi-Point "nine millies"...God I hate rap music and its influence on kids...when will it fall the way of disco?

Reps, from your 33-year-old neighbor! :): Well said....

Top Bottom