• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    It's the culture he was raised in and ya I second the "sad" because he'll probably die young or end up on the wrong side of the law, mostly out of ignorance. Or perhaps if he's lucky someone will mentor him and get him on the straight and narrow.....

In some small remote place in my heart , I realize the above is true and is how I should feel about it .

However , I'm SO FREAKIN OVER these little turds that have never been off their block and haven't a clue what honor and courage is really about .

May Darwin work overtime .

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    This last vid along with the first really sets your mind at ease about our future caretakers.
    I did some really dumb stuff when I was younger but never at any time did I approach the total disregard for safety , civility, common sense, or respect that today's youths show. There is a feral rabid aura about some of them that frankly I never remember seeing in my youth among any of my peers. Maybe it s the Meth or the Gangsta culture but whatever it is the little @(*%#$& are a potential danger to themselves and all around them.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This last vid along with the first really sets your mind at ease about our future caretakers.
    I did some really dumb stuff when I was younger but never at any time did I approach the total disregard for safety , civility, common sense, or respect that today's youths show. There is a feral rabid aura about some of them that frankly I never remember seeing in my youth among any of my peers. Maybe it s the Meth or the Gangsta culture but whatever it is the little @(*%#$& are a potential danger to themselves and all around them.

For more information on this visit the site below.

the deliberate dumbing down of america

I have read this book and believe it. I went to a very small school that had values dating back to pre-WWI. Many friends I had were from large school systemsand I have been able to see the difference in the way I was taught vs. what the large schools did.

The general level of intelligence of the vast majority of the public is that way for a reason. The system is getting EXACTLY what it is paying for.
    Change is coming and has been coming for a long time. It has been necessary to dumb society down enough to accept it.

Dont think that it is just one dumba$$ on Youtube. There are a 100 more just like him that are either too dumb or too lazy to post their antics to the internet.

Sometimes I feel like that kid in The Sixth Sense
    "I see dumb people, EVERYWHERE!"

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Download and read it, it's free

Quote from Reactions to The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.

"I applaud Iserbyt for her shocking, completely documented expose. A dynamite book which presents a clear chronology of educational restructuring. Compelling evidence shows school reform, supported by all political stripes, to be a totalitarian plan using Skinnerian behavior modification and other equally manipulative psychological techniques to subjugate future generations in a state of ignorant bliss."
    O. Jerome (Jed) Brown, M.A., 25 yr. teacher, former candidate WA State Supt. of Public Instruction

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

Agreed. This goes so far beyond what we considered "getting crazy" and being defiant when we were young. "feral rabid aura"... very well said. This is so sad and disgusting.

There is a generation that has been brought up in a moral vacuum without an intact, loving family. People like to argue over whether the blame should go to TV, hip hop etc. The fact is, TV, video games, hip hop culture, alcohol, and drugs all contribute quite ably to the degeneration of a society where family, love, respect, and discipline are de-emphasized. You can't blame one thing, no more than you can prove any one of these influences has no bearing.

This much I can say: A kid whose exposure to all these things is limited, who attends church, who has two parents, who faces appropriate discipline, and who understand his parents' love, stands a much better chance than the rest at becoming a good, responsible adult.

At the end of the day, we can only take responsibility for our own families. We can't legislate it, but we can continue to lead by example.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed. This goes so far beyond what we considered "getting crazy" and being defiant when we were young. "feral rabid aura"... very well said. This is so sad and disgusting.

There is a generation that has been brought up in a moral vacuum without an intact, loving family. People like to argue over whether the blame should go to TV, hip hop etc. The fact is, TV, video games, hip hop culture, alcohol, and drugs all contribute quite ably to the degeneration of a society where family, love, respect, and discipline are de-emphasized. You can't blame one thing, no more than you can prove any one of these influences has no bearing.

This much I can say: A kid whose exposure to all these things is limited, who attends church, who has two parents, who faces appropriate discipline, and who understand his parents' love, stands a much better chance than the rest at becoming a good, responsible adult.

At the end of the day, we can only take responsibility for our own families. We can't legislate it, but we can continue to lead by example.

I totally agree, but please check out the website in my previous post.
    The education machine is producing the exact product that it has been set up to make. How many kids today could read & understand the Constitution or the Bible? My answer is only the ones who have had a strong upbringing and have not been corrupted by the current state of education in this country.

"Give me four years to teach the children and
    the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."
    - Lenin
    Another:
    "Destroy the family, you destroy the country."
    - Lenin

Top Bottom