• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Over the years, I have sat with dozens of people who were dealing with a recent loss of a loved one. Early on, I would try to say words of condolence, but over the years I realized that no words will ever be sufficient.

So instead of trying to say words of condolence, I will just say that you are not alone brother. We are all here to support you in this. All you have to do is ask.

gpasp101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    S. E. In.
    Ziggidy, I can’t begin to fathom what you must be going through but I realize some day I might. May your faith in God comfort you through this difficult time and I believe with all my heart that you will be reunited with your Wife when our Lord calls you home and all of the chaos we have been exposed to here on earth will finally make sense to us..
    stay strong, fight the good fight.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    So sorry to hear this. Back in 2000, i lost a gf while we were sleeping. I know how it feels and it's tough, but with time, things will get better. Posting this brings back some of those old memories.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    ...I will just say that you are not alone brother. We are all here to support you in this. All you have to do is ask.
    This sentiment is shared by most here on Ingo.
    Please do not hesitate to reach out.
    "We have enough about you in our files to know you"
    You've been a respected member here for some time.
    Please stick around.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If you need anything, reach out publicly or in pm. One thing about INGO that I know to be true is that it is also a group of great people. Even if it is something simple like "anyone want to go out to dinner" or "anyone available to help put a few things away" or just wanting some company. Do not be fearful of reaching out because we are all here and will be if you need us. I think it is just part of the fabric that made INGO what it is today.

“It is not in numbers, but in unity, that our great strength lies"
    Paine

Also saying a prayer for you in your time of loss.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Sorry for your loss! Prayers still for peace beyond comprehension. Can’t imagine brother
    Not sure where you’re located but hopefully you can attend a meetup sometime soon.. just offering.. tim

Top Bottom