• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. I know it is hard, and unfortunately I can sympathize with you as I lost my wife several years ago to the drug that was supposed to cure her cancer.

People will say that time will heal things, but take my word brother, it doesn't. Today some 20 years later I still miss the person who was my rock when I needed, my partner in life and best friend. The best you can do is go on and if you have children, focus on them and make them number one above all.

Good luck, stay strong!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Condolences and continued prayers. May God give you and your family peace in these trying times

"Father, we come before you today to pray for your precious children who have lost their loved ones. Lord, You are the ultimate comforter for those who are in mourning, so in Jesus name, I declare comfort and peace in their grieving hearts. We confess that you Lord, are their rock, their fortress, and their Savior in whom they will find ultimate comfort, peace, and protection. You are their shield, and their strength. As they call on you in this difficult time, you have promised to answer. We believe that you will be with them during this period of bereavement, rescue them from their grief. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will lift them up and offer words of comfort and support. May they feel an overwhelming sense of peace brought by the Holy spirit. Give them sweet and restful sleep. Father, remove the spirit of heaviness, and give them garments of praise. In due time, bless their lives to overflow with laughter and joy again. As they take refuge in you, please help them to put their complete trust in you. And though we may not always fully understand why bad things happen to good people, your understanding is beyond comprehension. So Heavenly father, we thank you for stengthening us with you as our foundation."

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    My sincere condolences and so sorry to hear that you're wife has passed. Lean on God, family and close friends for support and comfort. As a widower myself I know that the good Lord, my family and few close friends kept a watchful eye over me and helped me through my loss.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @Ziggidy

I will pray for your wife's soul, and your future.

37 years passed yesterday. I cannot imagine my wife not being in my life. Reach out to your friends here, your family and do not let despair take over your life.

Don't know where you're at, but you can always hit me up on a PM.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    My most sincere condolences on your loss. I almost lost my wife 30 years ago so I can say I have an idea of how you feel but I can only imagine the reality.
    This is a big, caring family here, and I am sure that everyone feels the same way about your loss. We are here if needed, just ask.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost my parents and grandparents all within 3 years, almost to the day. If you ever need someone to talk to that kinda understands. I am a pm and than a call away. If not. That's ok to.

Top Bottom