• ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Best way to stop the vandal
    Paint a bullseye target on the ground and then throw some blood around on the ground and then make a drag mark in the blood to the basement door or garbage can.. You get the idea. When they go to investigate sneak up behind them and yell boo really loud.

Seriously if your computer has a camera there is a free web site which you can basically produce live streaming video to the web for anyone you give the address to to see.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hide behind some bushes with a nice Air Rifle and pointed pellets... When they come and touch that electrified yard sign, pop em in the arse a couple times! If they come at your position to invesigate instead of running away, then pop up with your firearm out, order them on the ground.... you get the idea! Hope you like a good steak out and I ain't talkin OutBack!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Maybe the Campus Republican Association would have some ideas..

I would see if they could help you "sign-sit" for a couple nights...put out an irresistable amount of bait..er...I mean signs and wait for your boy (or girl) to strike again. When they do, tackle them and, (if it is a girl) hold them for the police, or if it is a boy, make him *wish* you had called the police...! :D :rockwoot:

The cause of this kind of behavior is that fact that far too many have grown up in a society that no longer permits punks like this to suffer personal, physical consequences for their misbehavior. The good ol' Mark 1 Mod 0 Ass-whoopin' served human society quite well for the past 50,000 years or so, I don't see why the past 50 or the present should be any different... :dunno:

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If they also stole the potting soil from your porch, then it seems like the thefts are not (necessarily) politically motivated. Sounds like you just have untrustworthy neighbors. I think some sort of video or manual surveillance may be in order.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    If they also stole the potting soil from your porch, then it seems like the thefts are not (necessarily) politically motivated. Sounds like you just have untrustworthy neighbors. I think some sort of video or manual surveillance may be in order.
    Or it could just be some college pricks who dont like McCain and just wanted to be a pain in the ass.

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    so, i was just leaving my house on the way to the FW gun show (natch), and guess what.

the sweet old lady next door's McCain/Palin yard sign had been spraypainted.

ironically, the house at the end of the street suddenly had 6 dem signs pop up since yesterday.

i came back inside to call the local GOP office to try to pick up a replacement for her, but they are closed today. any idea of where i can get a replacement sign without having to wait for mail? i think i'd like to get one for myself too.
    we need a show of solidarity.

i am scared to death what will happen to this country if Barry gets elected.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Check THIS out!!

obama_gun_control.jpg

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    That's a great sign! Unfortunately, the fact that it was apparently written in crayon doesn't really help our cause any. :):

Permanent marker on that like plastic waffle board I believe :):

ETA: Woulda been worse if they used some of that Halloween Dracula blood on the sign :)

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Damn!!! That's just about what I was gonna say on mine if the need arose. He did forget about the 4th amendment though, which isn't worded to apply only to government siezures (although I'm sure someone will dig up a liberal SCOTUS ruling that says it is).

My "Palin-McCain" sign remains untouched, and the spare unused (I'll put 'em all up the week before the election"

Surprisingly, there are more McCain-Palin signs than Obama Bin Biden signs in my staunchly middle-class neighborhood. Don't they know Barry O'Bama is "their" candidate? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom