• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    Oh yes, it is fun :D Had 4-5 of those college kids (my age) trying to register ppl to vote for Obama come by the house the last 6 months. Every time,
    "are you registered to vote?"
    "Nope" (I actually am, registered at the BMV)
    "Do you know who you are going to vote for?"
    "Nope"
    "Well we're going door to door to register people to vote for Barack Obama"
    "Really? So what policies of Obama's make you want to vote for him?"
    "Well...like he's for change and stuff"
    and then I take it from there and go on to question everything they say about Obama. Good times :D

I wish I had that much time on my hands ;) Ive had one phone call here from one of his groups and they hung up on me :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "Really? So what policies of Obama's make you want to vote for him?"
    "Well...like he's for change and stuff"

Bob and Tom had a Black comedian on the show a few weeks ago who commented that Barack Obama is "just another Black man askin' for change."

I almost drove off the road.

Blessings,
    B

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Gotta role this one out again..:lmfao:

changenobama.jpg

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The McCain signs on my street have been unmolested. My wife's Baron Hill sign has been fine. I have been lazy about getting a Ron Paul sign but have been too busy.

I think you live in a ripe neighborhood for what is going on. Very emotional (as opposed to logical/civil), youthful (read - immature), college students (read - self-involved when not drunk).

But you know how all college students are.... :):

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    The McCain signs on my street have been unmolested. My wife's Baron Hill sign has been fine. I have been lazy about getting a Ron Paul sign but have been too busy.

I think you live in a ripe neighborhood for what is going on. Very emotional (as opposed to logical/civil), youthful (read - immature), college students (read - self-involved when not drunk).

But you know how all college students are.... :):

Yes, I know how they are :cheers:

And yes, living so close to campus definitely puts me right up in the belly of the beast ;)

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    If I only had the money lol. Moved closer to the window in my living room though, so if anyone tries it again :rockwoot: It was kinda funny though, they couldn't pull one side of the sign outta the ground :n00b: lol

FYI 2 years ago on halloween night (about 930) some kids came walking down the street and grabbed one of my two signs, he had the same problem, actually left the frame in the ground and created "streaks" on the corrugated plastic. Apparently the side forces of running by and pulling create some serious tension and friction. Were these idiots to realize gently pulling them strait up is easier, they'd have better luck.

Anyway I saw and heard it (in the living room with storm door closed but interior open for last minute trick or treaters) and ran out side after them. I chased them about a block before the kid dropped the sign because I was gaining on him and signs aren't areodynamic, lol!

As to the mcAmnesty sign, I'd sooner put an obama sign up that have that POS' name in my yard. I'm a conservative gun owner, I have nothing in common with either one of them.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    As to the mcAmnesty sign, I'd sooner put an obama sign up that have that POS' name in my yard. I'm a conservative gun owner, I have nothing in common with either one of them.

So since it's clear that whichever way the election goes, America loses, which of the two major party candidates do you think is going to be inaugurated in January?

Blessings,
    B

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The large amount of Obama signs and bumper stickers down here just wanna make me puke. As stated, Ive seen no McCain's.

I had a buddy with some remote property he only got to once a month or so. It was his hunting property, so he posted it "No Trespassing." He kept finding his signs tore down until he superglued fishing hooks to the back edges.:D

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    That's odd, no one has messed with my Reagan - Bush lawn sign so far.

McCain? Eh... I would rather vote for Mickey Mouse. :)

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'm thinking a write in for Paris Hilton. If we're going to do the death spiral to a 3rd world economy, we might as well have a hot chick at the helm with a few YouTube sex scandals to keep us entertained. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm thinking a write in for Paris Hilton. If we're going to do the death spiral to a 3rd world economy, we might as well have a hot chick at the helm with a few YouTube sex scandals to keep us entertained. :D

Paris Hilton? I thought you said a hot chick.

a4bzo2.jpg

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Well, same douche stole it. Frame was bent the same way, but they figured I'd fix it again so they took the actual sign :xmad: Pitiful. IDK when they did it, I've been taking my pup out about every hour all say (through the night) and just noticed it was gone.

Anyone know where I can get another one?

ETA: Man, I'm PISSED! This is annoying as none other. I mean come on, you can't tolerate political difference so much that you resort to property theft?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom