• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    After all 10 of your signs have been stolen, you should put up a sign saying:

"THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A 'McCAIN 08' SIGN.

SOME FASCIST, LIBERAL DOUCHEBAGS DECIDED THE 1st AMENDMENT DIDN'T APPLY TO ME, AND STOLE MY LAST ONE."

Why wait? Put it up now.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am so tempted to come over and take a pic of it and leave a sticky that says "techres was here".

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I am so tempted to come over and take a pic of it and leave a sticky that says "techres was here".

And I would have to leave a sticky at your work that says "Nate was here" :D
    And maybe one that says "Look behind you!" just to mess with you guys :):

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Done :D I had to hand write it cause I don't have a printer, but I laminated it :):

Put it on the frame they left too
    You know some left-wing pantywaist is going to ask you, "How do you know it wasn't stolen by some conservative douchebag who wanted a free sign?"

Just be sure to tell them that conservatives all have jobs. We can afford to BUY our own signs.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You know some left-wing pantywaist is going to ask you, "How do you know it wasn't stolen by some conservative douchebag who wanted a free sign?"

Just be sure to tell them that conservatives all have jobs. We can afford to BUY our own signs.

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked
    about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the
    barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door. Later a well known and very conservative banker comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The banker is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books, such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."
    Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between left and right.

I wish I could honestly say I wrote that. Alas, cut-and-paste is my friend.

Blessings,
    B

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked
    about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the
    barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door. Later a well known and very conservative banker comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The banker is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books, such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."
    Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between left and right.

I wish I could honestly say I wrote that. Alas, cut-and-paste is my friend.

Blessings,
    B

That is awesome. I'm going to pass this one along to some friends!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    What you can do is talk to the cops, the local media and the local McCain and Obama campaign offices to get this stuff to quit. If I was on the Obama campaign, I'd be quick to put the word out..."cut it out!" If I was on the McCain campaign, I'd be yelling my head off about "intimidation!"

Keep dreaming. He's in Bloomington. I had 20 signs taken in 2004, the MCSO, to their credit, came out and questioned neighbors if they saw anything. The HT didn't want to hear it, but plastered a full page story about a Gore sign being missing somewhere across towns. The HT is a bought and paid for organ of the Democrat Party.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    My Daughters car has a McCain and Mitch stickers on the rear window. I told her to park at school near the video camera that watches the parking lot in case some idoit trys something. Day one at school, the car gets spit on and trash dumped on the front window.

I called the school to have them check the damage on the video. Clear as day they saw the person and the car he came out of. Next camera at the door records his face as he walks in the building.

School called me and said he has lost his parking rights and they are having a hearing to see if he will be kicked out of Ivy Tech. A pending police report is awaiting the actions of the school.

Welcome to the big time!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Keep dreaming. He's in Bloomington. I had 20 signs taken in 2004, the MCSO, to their credit, came out and questioned neighbors if they saw anything. The HT didn't want to hear it, but plastered a full page story about a Gore sign being missing somewhere across towns. The HT is a bought and paid for organ of the Democrat Party.

Prehaps he could try the Indy Star, here's the link...

IndyStar.com | Letters to the Editor | The Indianapolis Star

He may get more of a sympathetic ear there and he could mention any cold shoulders he might've gotten locally.

My Daughters car has a McCain and Mitch stickers on the rear window. I told her to park at school near the video camera that watches the parking lot in case some idoit trys something. Day one at school, the car gets spit on and trash dumped on the front window.

I called the school to have them check the damage on the video. Clear as day they saw the person and the car he came out of. Next camera at the door records his face as he walks in the building.

School called me and said he has lost his parking rights and they are having a hearing to see if he will be kicked out of Ivy Tech. A pending police report is awaiting the actions of the school.

Welcome to the big time!

Glad to hear vandalism being treated for what it is...a crime. I don't care if a car has an Obama or McCain sticker on it, leave it alone.

To get your own signs/stickers/related items, follow this to the McCain store...

John McCain 2008 - John McCain for President

The Palin pick got me to open my wallet for a sign and bumper stickers, including this one.

Army Veteran for McCain Bumper Sticker

I never thought I'd ever buy something from a campaign store, but I just couldn't help myself this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    So, Wednesday afternoon, my signs finally got delivered. Put 2 out that afternoon. I'm recovering from a pretty serious virus/cold/36 hour something, so I sleep really odd hours. Go to sleep at midnight, wake at 3am. Boom, one sign stolen. So, I go to sleep Thursday at about 10pm, wake up at 2am. Boom, second one that was out there is stolen. OK, now I'm pretty pissed. So, I just put 2 more out, a little closer to the house, and tomorrow night, after my last midterm from 8-10pm, I plan on sitting outside watching my stuff.

WTF is wrong with people? :chillout::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Oh yeah, and they stole a pair of shoes I had on my porch and a bag of potting soil i had in the front mulch bed. I am beyond livid :chillout::chillout:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Sounds like time to get ahold of some Salt Shells!

I just hope they left the shoes in their car a bit. They were on the stoop because they are the ones I walk the dog with, so they had dog crap caked on the bottom :)

Pisses me off still though. Oh, and firing shot-shells 2 block from campus would most likely get me in a heap-o-trouble lol

Top Bottom