• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think both the Fishers PD complainants lawyered up.

Probably.............All I can say is that I offered to help out. If they would just like to keep up with the "B" fest and not actually do anything about it, well then now everyone else that reads this will know that. IF I do get a PM, I will update that I actually recived one, but I'm guessing I wont.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just want to let public servant and 1032JBT how much I appreciate your membership and posting here on INGO. You are both true gentlemen and a credit to your profession.

Thanks for jumping in and adding your thoughts, even if it means a :poop:storm is coming back at ya.

In all seriousness, I'd love to do ride-a-longs with you guys someday.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would either

A: have a discussion with the involved party and find out the other side of the story and deal with it however it needs to be dealt with.

Or

B: If requested I would provide the name and contact info of my Asst Chief (who is the person that handles complaints)

You know, I would think you of all people would be happy that I as an LEO was offering to help out and get the story straight and IF it happened as reported, then deal with it. You are one of the first ones on INGO always saying we protect our own and discount us when we say we do deal with things. That is what I am trying to do but it sounds as if that isn't good enough for you.

If your motive is rooting out bad LEOs, then :yesway: for you. Your comments seemed to suggest you were more upset that the OP dared to share this story than you were at the involved parties. I just wanted to know what you plan to do about it.

Presumably if you want to confront an officer about an event from last year, you are going to expect that the OP provide you with his name as well so this officer in question will know what you are talking about. And I doubt the OP wants to be giving all that info out on the internet... you are better off giving him the contact info for the proper complaint department. It doesn't say a thing about his credibility that he didn't email you... an internet stranger, who is angry about his B**** fest... "if anything even happened."

But +1 for wanting the problem to be resolved.

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    If your motive is rooting out bad LEOs, then :yesway: for you. Your comments seemed to suggest you were more upset that the OP dared to share this story than you were at the involved parties. I just wanted to know what you plan to do about it.

Presumably if you want to confront an officer about an event from last year, you are going to expect that the OP provide you with his name as well so this officer in question will know what you are talking about. And I doubt the OP wants to be giving all that info out on the internet... you are better off giving him the contact info for the proper complaint department. It doesn't say a thing about his credibility that he didn't email you... an internet stranger, who is angry about his B**** fest... "if anything even happened."

But +1 for wanting the problem to be resolved.

Exactly. If you 1032JBT as an LEO with "connections" and apparently an unhealthy preconceived notion of your co-workers of who is and isn't capable of of certain behavior, must also be able to find the report of an incident where three guns were confiscated from an individual for no reason. I don't know if there was a report or not. I never thought to ask and I have learned from others on this site that I should have. In Feb of 2010 I had not been active on this site and have since learned how I should have better handled this situation and am better prepared to do so the next time.

If you find a report would like to see it. Again I described exactly what happened.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Exactly. If you 1032JBT as an LEO with "connections" and apparently an unhealthy preconceived notion of your co-workers of who is and isn't capable of of certain behavior, must also be able to find the report of an incident where three guns were confiscated from an individual for no reason. I don't know if there was a report or not. I never thought to ask and I have learned from others on this site that I should have. In Feb of 2010 I had not been active on this site and have since learned how I should have better handled this situation and am better prepared to do so the next time.

If you find a report would like to see it. Again I described exactly what happened.

Dude...

He's just trying to help.

We need cops who want to try to fix the system from within. Don't give him any crap for it. If you don't want to help him help us, fine. I don't know why you wouldn't but I guess that's your prerogative. That doesn't really help your credibility, though.

If you don't remember the persons name you can always go back & get a report...as far as I know, at least. It would be easier for you since you know the approximate date. Besides HE shouldn't have to do the leg work to help YOU (or us).

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008

Yes, he can login in his JBT database, enter the number of firearms confiscated, check the "Confiscated for no reason" box, and hit the Enter key.

You don't even have to provide your name, just the officers names. Ball's in your court...

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    It stopped because your serial antogonistic self put an end to it. You started speculating and guessing at what happened and I for one got tired of babysitting your inaccurate opinions. There was never anything to take care of. I wasn't looking for help. I was just stating what happened.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Stating what happened... when you could have done so a year ago? I still say, based on the evidence, you're lying.

I don't like liars.

If you should message one of the fine officers here and maybe get a solution to the situation instead of just tossing around accusations at our fine officers, then I'll drop it, cupcake.

Josh

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    You guys need to find a boxing ring and duke it out in real life, this internet throwdown is getting boring! :starwars:

But the Buttercup-Cupcake bout - archived and rebroadcast on Youtube - now that could be entertaining! :rockwoot:

The judicious and healthy application of violence is like chicken soup for the soul. :yesway: Sometimes a man just needs an ass kicking. It is good for their character. I work with some folks who would likely be better people today if they had just gotten their ass kicked a time or two when younger to root out their bad behavior. :laugh:

down3green

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Brown County
    I'm going to have to peruse my dirty cop stories ... since I don't have any current stories to post.

In 1967 I was pulled over by the GESTAPO Jefferson COUNTY Police - for blowing my horn!

The Officer asked me, "Boy, did you get that horn for Christmas?" to which I replied "No Sir."

So he told me to quit blowing it for fun. I said "Yes, Sir" and we each said "Thank you."

He didn't confiscate the horn or even disconnect the wires! No manila envelopes; nothing.

Now, looking back, I have to wonder what an incompetent JBT he must have been for letting me drive away like that.

No wonder the world's come crashing down around us . . .

Last edited:

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    I left Britton and went east on 141st St then north on Cumberland and turned back west on 126th and was pulled over in front of the condos there on the south side of the road.

Very detailed for a story a year ago yet you can't remember when you joined?

Since many of you seem to be turning the facts of this around I will add that the state wrestling finals were that day as well. I headed downtown around 9am, watched the first round or two and then during the intermission I went to the 1500 and bought the gun. I then went back to the wrestling finals @ 8pm. I watched who I went to watch and left around 9pm. I stopped at home took a quick shower and headed to Britton to say hello to some friends and was heading to my GF's to spend the night. Yes she knew where I was all day and what I had bought and she has no problem with it. I had a beer or two at the most and left. I wasn't drunk, I wasn't driving drunk and I don't know if there is an incident report or not. I can mention the names of the first officer and the person that I had to ask for my guns back if I wanted to but what would that do?

I can't believe this thread has gone one week. People are wrapped about drinking and carrying when there is no law about it. Yet, he went to a school function WHILE CARRYING. Ummm, I'm thinking that might be against the law for real. Unless that was like college wrestling. Then I guess it was ok. Does it matter at this point? I can't believe I read the whole thing thinking this would be brought up or dispelled but nope. Had to read the whole dang thing.

Not to mention I don't see dates for a 1500 in February 2010. I see January and March 2010 dates. Highschool wrestling championships were February 19,20 at Conseco field. Just sayin.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Very detailed for a story a year ago yet you can't remember when you joined?

I can't believe this thread has gone one week. People are wrapped about drinking and carrying when there is no law about it. Yet, he went to a school function WHILE CARRYING. Ummm, I'm thinking that might be against the law for real. Unless that was like college wrestling. Then I guess it was ok. Does it matter at this point? I can't believe I read the whole thing thinking this would be brought up or dispelled but nope. Had to read the whole dang thing.

Not to mention I don't see dates for a 1500 in February 2010. I see January and March 2010 dates. Highschool wrestling championships were February 19,20 at Conseco field. Just sayin.

detective-mysteries.gif

Would the defense like to offer a rebuttal?

Top Bottom