• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    So i know male puppys will hump just about anything. Problem is i dont have a male puppy.

My female pit bull started humping my foot. Which it then decided it was going to attempt to ?mount? My leg. And she started humping hysterically. I pushed her off and told her no. A few minutes later she starts humping my big toe feverishly.

Maybe she thinks shes a boy?!?!?

Never had a female dog do this... i find it extremely strange.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I've always heard it said that for dogs mounting is more of a dominance thing than sexual. Put a bunch of dogs together and some of them will mount others. They are trying to figure out who is who's boss.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My dad has 2 female English bull dogs. They are sisters but one is about 2 years older than the other. The older one humps her sister from time to time. :dunno: support gay and lesbian dogs?

TeddySkwerrul

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Many experts say she has a dominance issue and is trying to show you that she is the alpha dog. Have you considered attending dog obedience school (both for bonding and so you learn how to be consistent with her)? I learned a lot (mainly how to send messages my dog could understand) when I took my second dog. She was trying to assert herself by being stubborn and playing dumb and we were able to overcome it.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I've always heard it said that for dogs mounting is more of a dominance thing than sexual. Put a bunch of dogs together and some of them will mount others. They are trying to figure out who is who's boss.

My 4 month old female Anatolian Shepherd does this all the time to other dogs. We say she is a lesbian dog also but it really is a dominance thing.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Many experts say she has a dominance issue and is trying to show you that she is the alpha dog. Have you considered attending dog obedience school (both for bonding and so you learn how to be consistent with her)? I learned a lot (mainly how to send messages my dog could understand) when I took my second dog. She was trying to assert herself by being stubborn and playing dumb and we were able to overcome it.

No i havent done that yet. But in the 3.5 months i have had her. I have house broken her. Taught her to sit, stay, and lay, play fetch, and working on shake.

I am guessing it will be more of an education for me than her.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Yeap its all about dominance. You know who is on top.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have a female cat that used to do that to other cats when both were in heat, including her mother (!) I was considering posting a video on the intertubes with a suggestive title to see how many times it would be downloaded. She'd do the whole thing, mount up, bite the neck, and start humpin & pumpin. Most amazing thing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    At least you said you find it strange instead of erotic...that would have been pretty strange. But yeah, as mentioned it is just like in prison...it is a dominance thing.

Top Bottom