• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Apparently mbills is gonna show NightOwl his package.

do-not-want.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Wait....why do I have popcorn for that?!

Be careful, RNR, I heard that Orville Redenbacher pioneered some sort of starch coating that is used on popcorn to keep it crunchy.
    Unless you grow your own from heirloom popcorn seeds and pop it by the light of a full moon using only the oils extracted from the glands of a newborn lamb it's going to be thoroughly Unsatisfying. On the good side, by doing it yourself, you won't be offended by the tip jar bearing the 'Gas Money' sign that Trevor, the obnoxious college student working behind the snack counter, placed there to supplement his meager $3.65 p/hr wage. Damned Trevor, he should just STFU and offer to wipe your bum and apply anti-chafe lotion, after all, You are the customer and without you, and you alone, there wouldn't be a snack counter at all.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Be careful, RNR, I heard that Orville Redenbacher pioneered some sort of starch coating that is used on popcorn to keep it crunchy.
    Unless you grow your own from heirloom popcorn seeds and pop it by the light of a full moon using only the oils extracted from the glands of a newborn lamb it's going to be thoroughly Unsatisfying. On the good side, by doing it yourself, you won't be offended by the tip jar bearing the 'Gas Money' sign that Trevor, the obnoxious college student working behind the snack counter, placed there to supplement his meager $3.65 p/hr wage. Damned Trevor, he should just STFU and offer to wipe your bum and apply anti-chafe lotion, after all, You are the customer and without you, and you alone, there wouldn't be a snack counter at all.

:lmfao:

Thank you kindly for letting me know about the death starch. I would have never known otherwise and would have just continued to consume caramel corn in my utter ignorance. Your enlightening me is much appreciated. I often make my own caramel corn instead of buying the microwavable stuff but I do admit that I buy the popcorn kernels and do not grow them myself. I am somewhat ashamed after learning of the wretchedness I've been ingesting.

And where is this place that I can have someone wipe my bum and get some anti-chafe lotion as well? I may end up becoming a regular customer. Well, just so long as no one decides to sit down with me while applying said lotion to my derriere. That's so tacky and unprofessional

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We aren't I guess. I'm glad we can talk about it. I've made about 45 posts this week and you haven't repped me on any of them :(
    I mean, I try to add humor and common sense, but then I get zero back from you :dunno: why can't it be like it used to be when I'd make a joke, you'd rep me, I'd PM you saying "Thanks for the rep!", you'd visitor message me back saying "no problem" and I would be happy for like 8 minutes. Now.... It's just like I go through the motions like some sort of ridiculously physically fit robot.
    [video=youtube;wj10EzNKA2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj10EzNKA2M[/video]

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I minored in Creative Writing and I would bet a paycheck this is just a made-up, sophmoric retort that simply takes my rant and turns it around 180 degrees by an "author" with extremely limited verbal skills.

Figure that out all by yourself did ya ? Why you are a special aren't ya ! :thumbsup:

Well I guess that creative writing course came in handy after all , I mean it's not like it was a total waste . :dunno:

And how dare you refer to my retort as being " sophmoric " and accuse me of havin limited verbal skillz you slanderizin bastid !!! :draw:

I'll have you know I chooze to speak in prose so as to be received by the widest audiance possible . :blahblah:

By not speaking over their heads I won't be thought of as a narcissitic bloviatin failed author , turned lonely miserable fuud critic wavin my " creative writing minor " in everyone's who'll pay me one minute's attention face . :ranton: :soapbox:

Oh and BTW , my azimuth said 360 :drill: but I'm sure they left that out of your creative writing course so don't worry it's not really important for you anyway .

You have a good day and try not to choke on any more salads . :nuts: :fogey:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I minored in Creative Writing and I would bet a paycheck this is just a made-up, sophmoric retort that simply takes my rant and turns it around 180 degrees by an "author" with extremely limited verbal skills.

Verbal? Do you mean I could have gotten an audio version of this?

Link please. :D

Top Bottom