• ...and so much more!
  • mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Chezuki- I was referring to the 'Other Guy' in the ranting duel...

Why can't we all just get along ?

BTW, As a retired Administrator of Educational Programs at post-secondary Institutions in 4 States between 1978 and 2000, with the degrees required for those positions, I would not consider a 'MINOR' in Creative Writing to be much a "Gold Star" on a resume. Especially if it's only value seems to be using it as a Club to attack other posting members on a Firearms-oriented WebSite. Why not take your Rant to a food-oriented Website and get some real reaction from folks who either agree with you or are ready to debate your remarks.

As for me I offer one of my more descriptive "Creative Writing" editing remarks.. DILLIGAS (Does It Look Like I Give A Shxt) :cool:

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    4.999999999/5

Anybody in the industry will tell you, he would have demanded lemon wedges with his water so he could effectively make free lemonade at the table (and add empty sugar packets to the mess on the table/floor).

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Does...not...compute.

original.gif

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I minored in Creative Writing and I would bet a paycheck this is just a made-up, sophmoric retort that simply takes my rant and turns it around 180 degrees by an "author" with extremely limited verbal skills.

Watch out folks...he has a minor in creative writing!

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We are. Who's not getting along?

We aren't I guess. I'm glad we can talk about it. I've made about 45 posts this week and you haven't repped me on any of them :(
    I mean, I try to add humor and common sense, but then I get zero back from you :dunno: why can't it be like it used to be when I'd make a joke, you'd rep me, I'd PM you saying "Thanks for the rep!", you'd visitor message me back saying "no problem" and I would be happy for like 8 minutes. Now.... It's just like I go through the motions like some sort of ridiculously physically fit robot.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We aren't I guess. I'm glad we can talk about it. I've made about 45 posts this week and you haven't repped me on any of them :(
    I mean, I try to add humor and common sense, but then I get zero back from you :dunno: why can't it be like it used to be when I'd make a joke, you'd rep me, I'd PM you saying "Thanks for the rep!", you'd visitor message me back saying "no problem" and I would be happy for like 8 minutes. Now.... It's just like I go through the motions like some sort of ridiculously physically fit robot.
    Someone needs a hug!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I mean, I try to add humor and common sense, but then I get zero back from you :dunno: why can't it be like it used to be when I'd make a joke, you'd rep me, I'd PM you saying "Thanks for the rep!", you'd visitor message me back saying "no problem" and I would be happy for like 8 minutes. Now.... It's just liked go through the motions .
    Bwahaha! :laugh:

Ever since my rep power was castrated I feel guilty dishing out 4 puny rep points. Furthermore, once you do rep someone, there is an approximate 12 year/10,000 post waiting period before you can rep them again.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, it looks like I was had, but after reading it I was like :laugh: After reading the other one, I was like :nuts:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom