• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    JDAM is GPS, baby! Laser guidance can be ineffective due to bad weather, smoke (from burning oil wells for example), sand storms, etc. JDAM was developed to provide all-weather precision capability. JDAM: it makes dumb bombs smart, and gives us bang for the buck.

So... then... my point (difference in difficulty level) time 100.

GPS on subs can be a bit "problematic".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Talked with a nice well meaning lib last evening, his take was collusion happened Mueller was just unable to prove it.

Several well known Constitutional experts have said collusion itself is not illegal, there could be illegal happenings in collusion, but it on its face was not.

That at did not stop fake news from promoting for clicks and viewers a false narrative feeding into their consumers deep seated hopes and fears.

That they are not neutral news presenters is well proven by their emotional response to the report. It is like a religion to them and they truly were true believers.

I wish I had these numbers at hand last night talking to my friend.

Mueller's investigation, Barr says, was nothing if not thorough. Mueller used a team of 19 lawyers and 40 FBI special agents to issue "more than 2,800 subpoenas," execute "nearly 500 search warrants," obtain "more than 230 orders for communication records," issue requests to 13 foreign countries and interview more than 500 witnesses.

sounds through to me...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    55719510_2893273157364673_4349377552318464000_n.jpg

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Every liberal I've talked to is latching onto the "does not exonerate" part.

Of course it doesn't exonerate him, that wasn't the point, the point was to indict him. You cannot prove a negative anyway.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Now for the investigation into why the investigation didn't find anything ... to be followed by the investigation into why that investigation doesn't find anything.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Donna Brazile- Fox News expert- "Trump may have not colluded with the Russians during the election but what did he do to stop it?"

Just let that brilliant analysis sink in for a second.
    :n00b: Wow. Was she really not aware who was President while all this meddling was going on?

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Let's say you suspect your BFF Dawn's new husband, Don, cheated on her last November while they were dating. First you announce it to everyone at their engagement party that YOU know he cheated and his family is covering for him... Don admits he's made mistakes in his life but that he can be a good husband to Dawn and despite your accusation Dawn and Don marry... At the wedding reception Don's entire family calls you a liar for what you said but you manage to convince Dawn's family that you can get the bastard. Dawn's family hires a mutual friend who is a private-eye to talk to everyone you all know. They pay him $25k and for two months he prys into the where, when and why of all of Don's activities, and those of his friends and family, from last March to this January. He finds that Don's dad cheats on his taxes, Don's sister drives without insurance, Don's niece steals from the drugstore, and Don's best friend wet the bed until he was 6. He finds no evidence Don cheated on Dawn... but he also finds no evidence he didn't (since that wasn't his job)...

Should you keep calling Don a cheater... or do you think maybe you owe Don an apology?

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    K_W, that makes sense. You are delusional if you think that a Libprogocrat will accept it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :)

Wanna be there when that happens?

Hey! Ya'll did it in WWII! Ran around on the surface, ran around snorkeling, snuck in and torpedoed the **** out of the bad guys, you'd run silent and run deep. I don't like water, that's why I went in the USAF ;)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, what's the consensus now? Is Mueller still a bad guy, or did he and he (as previously said) angry Democrat investigators conduct an honorable investigation?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, what's the consensus now? Is Mueller still a bad guy, or did he and he (as previously said) angry Democrat investigators conduct an honorable investigation?

In my eyes he is part of the distraction. Just to have Trump "Under Investigation" opened up many new ways to pummel him. And pummel they did.
    Mueller kept this turkey going as long as possible. Spent piles of our money and for what.
    Was he been puppeteer-ed.....(Hmmm, is that really a word??) from on high....????
    If he was no there was no Honor in this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

What do you think?

You guys seemed to depend on Mueller to substantiate all of your talking points for the past couple years?

:dunno:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's about time for the Democrats to trot out several Russians who met with people from the Trump campaign, but can't remember where or when it happened or with whom they met.
    That will open up another two years of investigation.

Apply purple if you think necessary.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's about time for the Democrats to trot out several Russians who met with people from the Trump campaign, but can't remember where or when it happened or with whom they met.
    That will open up another two years of investigation.

Apply purple if you think necessary.

Nah. No purple needed. As silly as this sounds I would not be surprised.

Top Bottom