• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So a fishing license would keep him from eating or catching too much fish ?

And it cannot be all of the peoples fish otherwise they would help pay for it too by getting a license to fish whether they needed one or not

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

And it cannot be all of the peoples fish otherwise they would help pay for it too by getting a license to fish whether they needed one or not

Ever heard of the Louisiana Purchase? Or Seward's Folly? Plus paying for the troops to defend it, so that it wasn't all owned by some bat-stuff crazy German guy with a weird mustache?

I'm thinking that we have all helped pay for it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So basically these guys just try to punk the courts with ridiculous arguments over silly stuff like this?

It is a justification for fraud and theft.

Remember The Freeman in Montana? Bank Fraudsters. They used this inane SC rhetoric to hide their misappropriations.

I do not believe you can pass judgement on my post, for I am a man on land.

You use the British spelling of judgment, thus I have filed a NOTICE TO PASS JUDGMENT and as a MAN IN MY HOME OFFICE I declare than I have free passage to pass judgment on your post, a living post and not the corporate fiction that stands now.

I'd rather he fish than become a welfare whore.

It is still stealing.

How about he pay his own way and stop free riding off others?

I like the rational, unfortunately we have way to many laws & regulations! Thanks big brother!

What rational? He is babbling nonsense.

The people of Montana passed the laws and regulations that he allegedly violated.

If you don't like fishing licenses or other user fees, then lots of other ways to do it--attach the tax to the license plates, raise the sales tax, income tax, etc.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Game limits always kept me from taking the 6th squirrel or poaching a deer. Some people poach. They get punished for it. The majority of us abide by the rules, including fur/fish/game. I'm sure you're smart enough to know the difference between "the people" collectively where anyone can opt in or out vs. "all the people" as in 100% participation, so that needs no further comment.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Interesting debate going on. I like to play devil's advocate though to get a better understanding of things sometimes....

So is it not true that once we are born into this corporation that we are each assigned a CUSIP # (listed on the back of each social security card) to become listed as a taxable asset owned by the corporation? The way I see it, there are freeloaders and there are free men, quite a difference. Freeloaders live within the system and leech off of whatever they can. Free men choose to live outside of the system, are self sufficient, and live well within their naturally born means.

Once again, just playing devil's advocate here.

So which would you prefer:

A: Every man, woman and child accounted for as a slave (because it's only fair)
    B: Handful's of slaves who have broken their bonds to become free of the corporation (good for them)

Now one might consider these statements and questions as moot to your percieved reality. One might say that we abide by laws and are taxed for the greater good of building and maintaining a nation. To what ends though? If it is a contract bound til death to be accountable by an overseeing entity whose noose of taxation, regulation and freedom slowly but surely tightens, are we not slaves by definition? Of course slavery is subjective to some. Jim makes 1.2 million a year as a CEO while Tim makes 15K a year doing menial labor. Jim would likely say he isn't a slave and that his income has bought certain freedoms. Tim on the other hand would more likely say he was a slave where certain freedoms could not be afforded except the freedom to work more.

What if we didn't have to buy our freedom? We are essentially indentured servant's given the facade of freedom by buying our way out of the hole of subjective slavery. No matter how much we buy (invest into our masters; the corporation) we will always be a servant, a taxable asset, to the corperation.

One's response might be, "It's a necessary evil". Therefore, evil is necessary for ALL. There is no such thing as freedom but a facade of freedom and this should be accepted by all.

Devil's advocate...Devil's advocate here!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So is it not true that once we are born into this corporation

No, it is not true, nor is the SC gibberish that follows. The number on the back is the serial number/card stock number of the card itself. If you lose your card and are issued a new one, the number on the back is different. CUSIP numbers didn't exist prior to the early 60s, while SSN cards surely did.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    No, it is not true, nor is the SC gibberish that follows. The number on the back is the serial number/card stock number of the card itself. If you lose your card and are issued a new one, the number on the back is different. CUSIP numbers didn't exist prior to the early 60s, while SSN cards surely did.

You should actually have said, "YES, it is not true".:)
    I browsed over the link to the Canadian court documents and couldn't find the acronym SC. What is SC?

I don't believe what I pondered to be gibberish. It was quite intelligible. Maybe not along your line of thought, but intelligible nonetheless. True, that the CUSIP system was founded in 1964. Also true is that the CUSIP system is owned by the American Bankers Association. SSN's (9 digit codes to track income of an individual) were implemented in 1935 but were yet to be widely issued. It was in the 60's that corporations started seeing computers as a means of storing information, so in 1967 the ABA installed it's first IBM computer.

But it's alright, I'll accept your position as it's all gibberish. I'm just pondering out loud over here.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You should actually have said, "YES, it is not true".:)
    I browsed over the link to the Canadian court documents and couldn't find the acronym SC. What is SC?

SC = Sovereign Citizen. Sovereign Citizens are adept at the taking of legal terms and concepts, using them out of context, sprinkling in a bit of misinformation, and using that to attempt to confuse the reader/listener about what the law actually says or means. It sounds good, but it basically meaningless, therefore SC gibberish.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    SC = Sovereign Citizen. Sovereign Citizens are adept at the taking of legal terms and concepts, using them out of context, sprinkling in a bit of misinformation, and using that to attempt to confuse the reader/listener about what the law actually says or means. It sounds good, but it basically meaningless, therefore SC gibberish.

That sounds just like a lawyer

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So is it not true that once we are born into this corporation that we are each assigned a CUSIP # (listed on the back of each social security card) to become listed as a taxable asset owned by the corporation? The way I see it, there are freeloaders and there are free men, quite a difference. Freeloaders live within the system and leech off of whatever they can.

1. It is not true that you are born into a corporation and assigned a CUSIP #.

2. SCs are freeloaders. Grifters. They want to use gibberish legalese as a smokescreen for their stealing and defrauding.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That sounds just like a lawyer

That's their plan. To sound like a lawyer and to get the uninformed and wishful thinkers to believe that because they sound like a lawyer they know the law and have found these loopholes. Like the dozens of folks around Indy who bought houses that the SC seller didn't actually own, only to lose their money and be put out of the house when the rightful owners showed up. They believed the gibberish, or as one couple admitted they didn't look too close because the deal was so amazing. In fairness, many were immigrants who didn't speak English that well, but many were just greedy to get a $120,000 house for $30k and 0% interest payments and no property taxes for 5 years...

Top Bottom