• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrmarky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Brazil Indiana
    I may "P" alot of people off but,,, Glocks,,, never been able to hit S//t with them, just cant shoot them well. I don't think it was me because i qualified sharpshooter with a military 45 acp while in the Army. ok it was me,,, just can't shoot-em

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hardly any glock is accurate out of the box. by the time you buy and replace all the parts to make it more accurate and reliable you might as well have bought an H&K or a SIG.

my most hated gun ever was a llama 1911 .45 that gun felt like a toy hammer. it rattled and i hated it. POS

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    HS 2000...got it around 1999 for $250 new. Sucked, got bad reviews, they couldn't sell them. Place I bought it from said they would never stock them again.
    Springfield Armory bought it, just changed the name and pumped tons of money into advertising and SHAZAM! The XD is the greatest gun ever! Now the place I originally bought it from love the HS 2000...I mean XD.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I may "P" alot of people off but,,, Glocks,,, never been able to hit S//t with them, just cant shoot them well. I don't think it was me because i qualified sharpshooter with a military 45 acp while in the Army. ok it was me,,, just can't shoot-em

A lot of people have a hard time going from an American gun (slab side or revolver) to a Glock with its fancy European angles!

excursion12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Century G-3. Sight is crooked, bolt gap too small, dealer is a crook and wouldn't make it right. Still have the damn thing as I can't bring myself to unload it on anyone else.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Taurus Titanium 850...the dumb thing jammed on me twice...was repaired twice...jammed again...finally traded the stupid thing...new buyer had it jam on him as well...glad I gave it up...can you imagine...a revolver that jammed every time you tried to fire it? Being titanium...it wasn't even valuable if you threw it b/c it was too light!!! Piece of crap Taurus. :noway:

Thank the Lord Ruger brought out their LCR...GREAT REVOLVER...shoots every time...accurate as heck...and lighter too!!! You just can't beat those Ruger Revolvers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

ph2o

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Auburn area
    I'm another guy that was disappointed with a Browning Citori. It was a nice shotgun but I couldn't hit squat with it. Replaced it with an SKB which I can shoot well.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Easy question. Ruger Mini-14. Not just one. I went through several. Accuracy not up to my expectations. Jam-o-matic with all aftermarket mags I tried (Ruger at that time did not sell full-capacity factory mags). I like the Garand. I like the M1 Carbine. I really wanted to like the Mini-14, but it was not to be.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have a ruger mini 14. Its been such a long time since I've shot it, I can't remember if I like it or not. Thought about seeing what I could get on trade for an AR though....

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    Only guns I've been very disappointed in where my brothers Mini-14 it never seemed to shoot a entire mag of anything and his first Beretta 92fs, FTF, FTL, stovepipes, you name it, all bad. Never seen another Beretta 92 that bad off.

I've owned a Llama 1911 and own a Lorcin .22. I can't say either were disappointing because my expectations were realistic for both of them, and now after 10 years of lube and love, the Lorcin is a nice little gun that feeds reliably and is dead accurate at short distance.

I love my LCP and my Glock, different strokes and all that, and I "get" why people don't like Glocks for several reasons, but I can't understand how a LCP "kicks like a mule" It's incredibly light on kick for a tiny polymer gun, mine is a damn tack driver, wouldn't give it up for the world.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Would have to say a AMT automag II. Was always fond of the .22 mag, so picked one up used at a gunshow. It was very picky on the ammo I fed it, then when I tore it down the one time to clean, somehow lost the small crimped in ball that sits on top of the slide release without realizing it. Next time out with it, the slide would lock back after each shot unless I rode it with my thumb . After realizing what the problem was and getting another one, it ran fine then except all the FTF's.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Dan Wesson 15-2 timing problems that sent lead flying back at me, it was horrible, I sold it very quickly.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Would have to say a AMT automag II. Was always fond of the .22 mag, so picked one up used at a gunshow. It was very picky on the ammo I fed it, then when I tore it down the one time to clean, somehow lost the small crimped in ball that sits on top of the slide release without realizing it. Next time out with it, the slide would lock back after each shot unless I rode it with my thumb . After realizing what the problem was and getting another one, it ran fine then except all the FTF's.

Same here. I've had problems with every AMT I've ever owned.

My Automag-II, and both "Police Backups" in 380ACP were especially bad.
    FTF, F, or E at least once per mag,... and you need a hydraulic jack to pull the $#^*!ng trigger!

AMT's pistols have just about everything you could ask for; nice workmanship, the right material (all stainless), good design, they're little gems .... but they simply refuse to run 100%! :n00b:

Tha newer Backup in 45 ACP might be better,... who knows. Kinda doubt it though.

sptland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Howe, IN
    Remington Peerless O/U - 12 g - 26" barrels -- I own a ton of Remingtons and all of them have been reliable - flawless actually!! - however this one misses the 2nd shot every once in awhile - of course only while hunting and never @ the range. And unfortunately -- yes - I need the 2nd shot sometimes! :)!!

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    winchester model 94 lever action 22lr bought at galyans before they closed.it was a beautiful rifle excellant bluing beautiful walnut stock but it was the biggest pos i ever had you couldn't shoot 10 rounds through it without it jamming i wanted to use it for a sledge hammer but i resisted the temptation and traded it off

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    hardly any glock is accurate out of the box. by the time you buy and replace all the parts to make it more accurate and reliable you might as well have bought an H&K or a SIG.

my most hated gun ever was a llama 1911 .45 that gun felt like a toy hammer. it rattled and i hated it. POS
    i'll compete against you anytime with my g19

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I really like remington, but after my brother bought his model 7 in 22-250 I have had other thoughts. He has spent a lot on different types of bullets trying to get one to shoot decent. Notice I didn't say shoot good. The best group he has ever got out of it was just under three inches. I've tried to get a good group shooting it but I seem to do worse with it then him. I was looking at a remington 799 in .222 Remington a while back but the issue with the model seven keeps creeping into my mind. I do not want to have to deal with a gun that just will not group.

rwbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I had a S&W 9ve...very dis-satisfied, not only did it have a heavy trigger pull, but I also didnt like the fact that it had no safety other than the trigger, I like a hammer and a safety on my semi-auto handguns, thats why i got a taurus pt101
    i agree i had s&w 9ve i took to the range that used to be in mooresville i shot terrible groups with it i thought it was me at first until my son let me shoot his xd9.

Top Bottom