• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Put your mind at ease. At least your daughter wasn't the kids pregnant girlfriend in the room where he was shot.
    Count your blessings.

You are correct. It didn't work out between them. That fact doesn't make my daughter feel any better.If they were still together he likely have been living with us,as he did before they got their apartment in Btown.
    He was a good kid. I liked him.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    So many lives are ruined from this tragedy . For the 2 involved and also the 2 who witnessed this horrific incident .

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    You are correct. It didn't work out between them. That fact doesn't make my daughter feel any better.If they were still together he likely have been living with us,as he did before they got their apartment in Btown.
    He was a good kid. I liked him.
    Sorry to hear about your daughter. I agree with patience0830. It could've been worse.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Makes me wonder how the kid lived to be 19 with that kind of Dad.....football was being played, drinking was being done most likely the past 19 yrs. but we don't know. Something we do know for sure was that something finally snapped. I wonder if it wasn't a revolver and thats why 6 shots, shooting all 6 tells me there was alot of hate, shoot until empty.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It is indeed difficult if not impossible to comprehend, but I would surmise that your line of work has led you into plenty of situations which reinforce the truth that neither stupidity nor evil have bottom limits, much as it seems they should.

Yeah, but there's certain things that are just so over the top they still get to me. I realize the son in this situation was an adult, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I can legitimately empathize with many of my robbery suspects. The desperation, the addiction, etc. I get it. Even the ones I can't empathize with I can fake it well enough for an interview. Someone like this? No. I'd have real trouble concealing my contempt to build any kind of rapport to get a statement.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, but there's certain things that are just so over the top they still get to me. I realize the son in this situation was an adult, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I can legitimately empathize with many of my robbery suspects. The desperation, the addiction, etc. I get it. Even the ones I can't empathize with I can fake it well enough for an interview. Someone like this? No. I'd have real trouble concealing my contempt to build any kind of rapport to get a statement.

This is easily understandable. It is at minimum doable for most of us to understand desperation or greed. Truly understanding pure antisocial behavior is nearly impossible for a non-sociopath. The best I can offer is to count yourself fortunate that you can't understand!

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Call me a bigot ... but that looks like the sort of guy that takes football seriously enough to shoot people.

IMO football is a backyard game you play with your family. This goofy football worship gets worse every year, and its not a healthy lifestyle nor is it healthy for our society. Just my opinion.

me personally I take football serious and love the game for its physical, team building, punctual,discipline filled and execution demanding format. I think those are a few things our country could use? My .02$

However, no one deserves to die for football it is after all just a game slumped into the same category as uno, monopoly, and cowboys and Indians. The man involved was quite remorseful of his decision to pull the trigger at the scene. That still doesn't justify him and he is no better now than he was then.

Top Bottom