• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apparently, a bunch of those needing action took turns in front of a microphone at the Texas Sate Legislature to bemoan the evils of Open Carry. Masquerading as interested observers, they took to the mike to express their concerns. Problem was they ALL read the exact same script. Imagine being a legislator when you see the video [put together by OC Texas at the link.

Pathetic as it gets.:nuts:

GROUNDHOG DAY: Compilation of Moms Demand Action testimony? they?re all reading the same script. Literally. | GunsSaveLife.com

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Apparently, a bunch of those needing action took turns in front of a microphone at the Texas Sate Legislature to bemoan the evils of Open Carry. Masquerading as interested observers, they took to the mike to express their concerns. Problem was they ALL read the exact same script. Imagine being a legislator when you see the video [put together by OC Texas at the link.

Pathetic as it gets.:nuts:

GROUNDHOG DAY: Compilation of Moms Demand Action testimony? they?re all reading the same script. Literally. | GunsSaveLife.com

1epicfacepalm.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    From the NRA online daily reader: “The majority of Texans, including gun owners, don’t want open carry or campus carry.” — Stephanie Burlingame, spokesperson for the Texas chapter of Moms Demand Action, proving once again that when surveys don’t support your side of an argument, it’s easy to just make things up.

The poor Moms. They are really, really in need of some action.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    From the NRA online daily reader: “The majority of Texans, including gun owners, don’t want open carry or campus carry.” — Stephanie Burlingame, spokesperson for the Texas chapter of Moms Demand Action, proving once again that when surveys don’t support your side of an argument, it’s easy to just make things up.

I've heard that now that open carry and campus carry have passed, MDA is counting one or the other as "victories" somehow. I guess because they aren't full blown unlicensed/constitutional carry? I dunno, I can't bring myself to go read their websites and such, it's too painful, the stupid it hurts.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Once, just once, I'd like to see them actually cite a source and not just pull "facts" from thin air

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There's a "wear orange" campaign going on right now. About "dreaming of a gun-free planet" and supporting victims of gun violence.

If more of the people committing the violence were wearing orange and kept behind bars, we wouldn't have to worry about their violence, gun-related or otherwise. 2/3 of gun-related fatalities are suicides, which by definition are not "gun violence". Of the remainder, about 2/3 are gang- and drug-related intra-thug-culture fatalities. That leaves about 3,000 gun-related fatalities of actual, innocent victims - not counting whatever number of justified self-defense fatalities.

Deal with the mental health issues that lead to suicide, and stop the thug catch-and-release turnstile "justice" system, mostly in cities mired in decades of liberal social policy, and so-called "gun violence" will all but disappear.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess these morons don't know orange is the hunter's color!
    Dammit, I like orange... well, liked orange.

They do.
    They are saying they are wearing it, because hunter's wear it so they don't get shot.

They ignore the fact, it's to keep someone from ACCIDENTALLY abeing shot, not to stop someone from being shot on purpose.

Top Bottom